Protection Paladin LFG

Hello,

Looking for a laid back guild looking for progression. Raided a good bit in Shadowlands before last patch where my previous guild quit and so did I shortly after. Looking for people who are willing to help me relearn and be patient. Also, interested in doing mythic plus, transmog/mount farming. I am not level cap yet but should be soon.

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

I sent you a friend request on disc its different from my IGN it should be from DingoMcBanjo#4869

Got it! Thanks!

Hi Foxmcbanjo - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve posted I think you would be a good fit for our guild. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hello Fox!

After reading your post I think maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.