Prot Warrior/PvP Looking for Guild

Looking to get in on the raiding action/rank 14 grind! Plenty of experience in both Raiding and BG’s. Open availability and actually looking to roll onto a streamer/high pop server for some of the server races =) P.S. More then likely will be on Whitemane!

You sound perfect, we’re looking for another DPS warrior for raids.

<Bold Strategy> is a gaming community spanning the existence of WoW’s entirety. Together, we have completed the highest end game content of every expansion both on retail and on private servers. We aim to continue our legacy of end-game success in Classic WoW, to achieve this we seek passionate end-game driven players who want to experience the entirety of the content with one consistent raid team.

What makes us different: We are the balance between real life responsibility and serious raiding success. In our core we have parents, business owners/entrepreneurs, students, and military; so we understand the burden of responsibility. Even with more than 10 years of raiding we still commit ourselves to our hobby, proving that we are not only burn-out proof, but we often outlast the majority of guilds around us. We are a group of adults looking to make the most of the time we can devote to the game. We also do annual guild meetups at Blizzcon or Las Vegas, NV.

What to expect: A group that takes the title WoW veterans seriously. Over time our core has accumulated a wealth of game knowledge and we intend to use it to continue to be one of the top guilds on the server we select. We are as active as humanly possible when not pulled from the game with obligations, and pride ourselves on having an inclusive social community.

Leadership that has actual real leadership knowledge and experience. Organization and time management are key elements to our raid structure. No waiting for AFK’s and little downtime.

What we expect of you: First and foremost, we expect you to know how to communicate with people, and not be an ornery anti-social wet blanket. If you constantly come across as an intolerable jerk, it doesn’t matter how skilled you are, we’ll tell you to $%&! OFF.

Have the ability to manage your time and plan your schedule like an adult. The raid times are clear, if you can’t make them consistently, don’t waste 39 other people’s time.

Be able to be accountable. If you make a mistake, speak up and say something, so we can learn from it and move on.

Lastly, and most important, you have to be able to be relaxed and have fun and flip the switch to raid mode. We expect “serious face” effort and will accept nothing less during raid. Outside of raid, what you do on your own time is up to you.

TL;DR
NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Guaranteed raid spot.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please reach out on Discord: monzz#5463
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

give us a look :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.gg/enclave

Hey ! By the information in your post, I think you are like minded and have similar goals that Pals for Life has. You would be a great and valuable addition to our guild. Here is our guild forum or you can join our discord and read more information about our guilds goals and expectations.