Prot Warrior or Mage LF guild

Hey,
I’m an experienced Vanilla player who’s looking for a new home. I used to play tank with the Alliance (previously Hunter) I only had one issue in vanilla as a tank, my class. I was a Protection Paladin. Remember that dumb kid thinking Paladin is as good a warrior as a tank… Yup that was me. To be fair, its worked pretty well until I started rolling against Priests for spell power maces. I don’t mind playing Alliance or Horde. I don’t mind the type of server, just not RP.

A little about me, I’m 31 years old, my girlfriend is expecting and you won’t freaking guess the due date… yeah 27th of August … So I might be late to the party but will definitely be there what so ever. I work in retail management, I have no issue with leadership, I don’t mind leading a group but prefer leaving guild management to others. I’m French-Canadian, I do speak and write both languages, with spelling mistakes from time to time and some pronunciation errors but it never prevented me from calling stuff in boss fights. (Pre DBM)

I can commit without issue to a 2 nights a week schedule preferring evening but definitely not late night, 6:30 - 11:30 is acceptable or anything in between. I will be playing more than 2 nights a week but I already negotiated a peace treaty of non aggression with my girlfriend for 2 nights a week for the sole purpose of raiding. I like PvP but I don’t know if I can commit that much time into the game, Rank 8 would be sufficient for my PvP expectation.

If you and your guild is interested in my service, please reply directly here or you can whisper / mail in game to (H) Xagok-Zul’jin.

Lol posted by a leveling alt I made when my girlfriend was playing the game in 2012.

Sound like we might be up your alley, around the same age group and we too are only raiding 2 nights a week

Seems like you might make a good addition to our guild Imwither. Our raid times line up with what you need, and our casualness compliments your treaty with the lady. Let’s talk some more on discord. Hoax#1492

-Klypse/Hoax

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Hello,

< Chill Casual > [Alliance] [Whitemane] consists of a core group of people that have been playing together since classic has been out. Our core is made of older people late 20’s/early 30’s. We are not a hardcore guild but we do like to have fun doing everything not just raiding. Such as, World PvP, Battleground groups, 5 mans. The GM has experience in all raids except for the end parts of AQ40 and Naxx.]

We raid Saturday/Sunday [8-11PM Eastern - 7-10PM Central - 5-8PM Pacific]

Loot system - Main Spec /roll. Master looter used to distribute loot.

If this interests you DM me

Discord - Impact#1332
Bnet - Impact#1662

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-pve-realm-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual/

<Blood for Blood> is now recruiting all players for our Classic guild!

Guild Goals:

Our Guild’s primary focus will be on PvE raid content. We are looking to clear current content in a quick and efficient manner each week with a core group of dedicated players. We expect our raiders to come prepared with knowledge of the fights, and sufficient consumables for each boss.

We also have smaller groups of PvP focused players who engage in World and Battleground PvP on a regular basis. We will be creating premades regularly once battlegrounds are out.

Many of our Guild members have played WoW since it’s initial release. However, this is not a requirement. We urge our members to reach out both internally within the guild and externally through 3rd party resources to learn about their class, specialization, and Classic gameplay features.

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all interested players for raids / premade BGs. Casual / non-raiding members are always welcome!

Raid Times:

We expect all Raiders to have regular attendance and reasonable preparation. This includes any required consumables and knowledge of the fights prior to raid.

Tuesday: 7pm-10pm EST
Wednesday: 7pm-10pm EST

For more information or if you have any questions, please reach out to any of our Officers directly through Discord:

Terasic#5137
JP#1856
Guilty#9229
Dirtie#2615
Teakteah#4729

Thanks to everyone who posted interest, ill be sending discord msg this evening when I come home and will probably make a decision by tomorrow.

Cheer

< Warcraft’s Finest > [ Grobbulus HORDE (US - RPPVP)] are looking for players to join a Guild that values player individuality at the same level as content. We expect to grow a social family as well as a raid team, so we really do have something for everyone.

Our Goals

We intend to play Vanilla with maximum fun. We aim to have a populated voice chat, nightly events and a positive attitude to players and progression. Events will consist of social questing, dungeon runs, world PvP, pre-made BG’s, raids and more!

Players are encouraged to pursue their own goals. We want you to choose a race, class and spec based on your interests. We don’t expect you to min-max your class, however, the willingness to take constructive criticism and better yourself is a must. We aim to strike the balance between getting things done and allowing player individuality. Solid experience of actual Vanilla at leadership level should enable us to accomplish this goal.

We want to foster good etiquette and spread it across the faction. If you like the idea of dungeon groups that help beginners and help each other learn, world questing that involves cooperation rather than competition and patience over pessimism then this guild is for you.

You are…

• Patient

• Sociable

• A team player

Requirements

• Mature + Patient temperament

• Willingness to participate in Guild chat, Discord and Events where possible

Recruiting

• All classes + specs

• Old players

• New players

• Casual players

• Semi-Hardcore players

Raid Times

Raid days are Tuesdays 7PM to 10PM (PST) and Thursdays 7PM to 10PM (PST)

There will be additional content every other evening during similar times and Saturday/Sunday evening activities (ZG/AQ20).

Interested?

Find me on Discord at Bergyboo#0034 the raid leader at Smurfy#9226

IMPORTANT

While RP is fully welcomed in Warcraft’s Finest; we want you to know that it will not be our primary focus. We want to ensure we attract players from all walks, but don’t want anyone to feel pressured to do something that they may not be fully interested/comfortable doing.

Hey Xagok,

You sound like a perfect fit for an OT position in our guild. Most of us are in the upper 20’s and we raid within your preferred time frame (7-10pm est)…take a look at our post below and I hope to hear from you!

Just in case you wanted more options: [A] <Mediocre at Best> (Whitemane) Recruiting

Good luck with your search!

Hey! We’re a newly formed Alliance guild on Whitemane seeking to build out our roster with mature, PvE focused players looking to clear content while also achieving balance with outside commitments. Below is some general information about the guild. Check out our discord or message me directly with any questions!

Unity - NA - Alliance - PvP - Whitemane Server - Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST - Loot Council

Discord:
https:// discord.gg/h2AqqBC

“Negotiated a peace treaty of non-aggression” :rofl::rofl::rofl: I don’t think I’ve ever read words that were more relatable in my life haha.

You would definitely fit in with us man. Not going to link you to a recruitment page like the rest of these. We have a solid group of people that know this game well and have a blast clearing content. If that interests you hit me up and we can talk. Best of luck man.

BT- Darkdevoid09#1749

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: officers, raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

Message me on discord: Meo#5613

Hey Xagok,

I can offer you a semi hardcore guild with a mix of old and new wow players. We will raid 2 nights a week on a PVP server. Add me on either discord (Unarii#8717) or Bnet (lissona#1463) if you want more info and congrats on the new edition.

[A] [PVP] [Faerlina] - Raid times Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm.

<Evolve> Alliance on Herod

Our plans:

Two raid nights. Prospective nights Tues/Thurs 7-11 EST
Construct a social guild lasting through the phases.
Clear all PVE content on an accelerated but manageable timeline.

We expect those committed to raiding with us to put reasonable effort and come prepared. We have no plans to set a timeline for leveling but will be beginning our raiding efforts as soon as feasible.

If you’re looking for your long-term Classic home, <Evolve> is a fit for you.

Please contact Malakov#3097 or Cogburnzz#6063 on Discord for an invite or any questions you may have.

Nous sommes une guilde QC sur Stalagg, get in touch :slight_smile: