Prot Warrior LF raiding guild

410 ilvl Prot Warrior is open for server/faction change.
Looking for a friendly raiding guild.
8/8N 6/8H
I run keys to death :smiley:

Feel free to message me any time
BNet: Puntched#1930
Discord: Puntched#8248

Lets chat in Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Puntched,
Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H

Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker
Dps Melee Dps High Priority: Enh Shaman, MW Monk, Feral
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hail champion! We are looking for more people to do keys with, we have a ton of healers and dps that have KSM or are working towards it now. We also raid Wednesday and Sunday 8p-11p est. The only Caveat is that we are playing alliance on horde. We do have a community to be a part of if you’d like to get a feel for our guild with no commitments. If this is something that interests you by all means feel free to reach out - bnet Joseph#1688

Still looking for a solid raid spot!

1 Like

Folkvanger- Area 52 is Recruiting, we are 8/8N and 6/8H we raid on Tues,Thur,and Fri from 7:30-10:00pm est. WE are looking for people that want a drama free home. We are doing keys as well with people, always willing to help others. PST Royal#1730 if u would like to talk more.

Hi Puntched - We’re putting together a solid AOTC raid team here at Spun and your Tank role and raid times sound like a good fit. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

is a brand new guild lookin for another tank! 6/8H as if it first raid last night. We raid fri/sat from 8-11 est! Cowboy#3162 Add me and we x can talk more!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello there.

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 7/8H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
Prot Warrior
MW Monk
WW Monk
Preservation Evoker
Devastation Evoker

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

If you are looking to fill a tank spot (not a DPS spot :slight_smile: ), send me a dm!