Prot warrior lf guild

been playing classic for 10 years [and that does make sence] had 3 diffrent warrior and countless other classes. looking for guild on pvp server that experienced leadership and gumption lookiing for allied guild

[H] Skeram

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Classic experience

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed:
Physical Dps - High
Caster dps - Low (shamans always welcome though)
Tanks - Need at least 2 more core tanks
Healers - Need at least 2 more core healers

Times: Raids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when the reset starts, 9pm EST . We will save Sunday or Monday for anything we happen to not clear.

We currently are sitting at a little more than 20 members.

Discord: add Hordor#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

We would love to have you if you are interested. Attrition is building are ranks for PVP and PVE. And can never skip out on a Prot Warrior. We plan on doing every aspect of classic WOW. If you are interested and want more inf o please DM me on Discord.
Omni_Sensei#8660
Thanks

Audax is a Horde guild being created on stalagg that has room for any and all of your playing requirements. From pvp to raids, and from theorycrafting to mastering the AH we have something for everyone - be they a first timer or someone that’s played since the beginning!

Our guild is currently hosting around 30-40 people so far - but don’t worry! We have plenty of room in raids, pvp and other vanilla activities! Many of us have played together since vanilla in guilds all over the servers. We are a fun community that views eachother as family, and we are excited to make new friends during this journey to the past.

Raid and pvp schedules have not been finalized - we are waiting until after release to make those decisions so that all guildies can have a say and we can work out what will be best for all of us!

Think our home might be for you? Add me on bnet - heavenswrath#1143 - and I will add you to our discord so you can get to know us and get involved with the community before we launch!

Not sure if we are for you? Going to be on skalagg but prefer a different guild? Again, feel free to add me for a discord invite! We are striving to make a fantastic community on skalagg and would love nothing more to have friends and contacts in other groups!

Either way we’ll see you all in a few days!

For the Horde!!!