Prot War looking to get back into Mythic raiding

Class: Prot War, Resto Druid, MW Monk.
Ilvl: 440
Neck: 71
Prog: 8/8 H EP, 2/9M BOD (as a healer), 2/8M Uldir (as a healer).
Bnet: Fyrpixie#1477
Discord: Fyrpixie#6101

Availability: I prefer a 2 day raid schedule, could be talked into a 3 day raid schedule for the right guild. I can raid on Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Friday. I am CST, and would prefer to raid from 6 or 7 pm CST - 10 pm CST. I would consider a daytime raiding guild as well.

Info: I have been catching up the last month on my warrior. I have only raided heroic this tier due to RL (moving, and starting my own business). Before my move, I was Heal Lead on many of my past teams, and Team/Raid lead of my own team before we disbanded due to the good ol’ recruitment boss. With that being said, I’m very well acquainted with what it takes to be a mythic raider, and take the strides needed for progression.

I am looking for a team that is doing mythic content, as I find mythic raiding the most fun. I have been a mythic raider as a healer mostly in previous expansions (and the beginning of this expansion) but am looking for an opportunity to gain even more knowledge as a tank. I am not opposed to going back to a healer though, as I have a MW’er monk I could get caught up and a resto druid I have been working on as well.

My MW monk has been my main for several expansions, and I have taken a step back from her, so she would need some work. My resto druid would also need some work, but should be a bit easier now since patch landed.