Prot War 432ilvl 8/8H LF guild

Looking for a new guild with some friendly folks, I have a lot of raiding history behind me(none in Legion due to WoD guild breaking up)

Looking for some people I can grow with, I know my stuff and have the ability to do cutting edge material as you can see on a couple of achievements. I raid lead when doing those raids. People grow up have kids and quit, didn’t want to keep doing the recruitment grind like you’re doing now

I am a 100% show up never missed a raid while in a guild since Vanilla WoW(one time my internet went out and I hotspot my phone to play, was laggy but made it through). So i’m the tank that will always be there and always help people.

I do w/e I can to elevate the raid team, this includes random M+ to help people get that one special item, grinding every world quest of azerite every single day and everything possible every single week(lvl 63 neck almost half way to 64). I do w/e I can to make others better while not expecting them to keep up with what I do.

Raid Times - almost everything is cool with me, lets talk and see what you guys do. I’ve raided 6days a week and i’ve raided 2, its all about the people for me.

SteakBAEBAE#1647

hit me up looking forward to chatting with ya’ll

1 Like

Goodmorning there! i’m Smitty with the guild Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52 [H].
We are a guild that was found by a group of friends with the mindset of being helpful and friendly.

We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST. We are currently 7/8H with 18 core members, we plan on doing Mythic as soon as we have enough people. We have a few new people to Mythic so we’ll be introducing it in a nice friendly way and not a toxic one.

We currently need:
TANK:(Any)
Melee DPS: Warrior, WW, Ret
Range DPS: Warlock, Mage, Boomie, Spriest

We do M+s daily, we make sure that everyone in the guild has their M10 for the week.
We offer guild repairs, feasts, flasks, enchants, and gems to all raiders.

If this interests you at all feel free to add me on Bnet: InTheShadows#1278

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 5/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Transcend - Alliance, Turalyon
3/8m EP, 6/9M BoD
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-11pm EST

Brittster#1804(Jaharra) Disc: Jaharra#9913 (Fastest Method of Response)
HairyLarry BT:Hairylarry#1974 (Raid Leads/Officer)

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Transcend
would love to chat over discord. Sent you a Battle tag request (Brittster#1804)
Thanks and hope to hear from you, because I feel here at our guild we can offer what you are looking for.
have logs, and encourage you just getting to know us since we strive to have like minded individuals added to our main team for our guild goal of reaching a CE tier.

Hi Steakbaebae, We need an off-tank badly. We lost 2 tanks recently due to RL stuff, and our raids have suffered, because our GM doesn’t like to pug at all. “Unbroken Alliance” is a large Casual Progressive (on Stormrage-largest est. server w/ over 1000 guilds), w/ many members that are age 50+, besides younger adults. In EP, we are N 7/8, H 1/8. We raid (prog.) T/W 8-10 pm est., and Sat/Sun 8-10 pm est. (GM’s choice- can be alt., achieve, or continuation prog. run). We use Vent 3.08 (Some guildies had problems w/ their systems when we had Discord or in-game chat, so we switched back to Vent.), food, flasks, (if we have the mats), and repairs provided. Our GM absolutely loves doing Keys. She will schedule them whenever she logs online, depending on what guildies get for the week. Here, the concern is not to push the higher keys, but to stay to finish the key so people get a chest to open. We also have our pet, mount, and transmog hounds. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM me in-game (recruitment officer) (alts- Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have you w/ us!

Can confirm - great tank, turns up on time & always prepared =)

Good luck Steak!
Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Cheers,
Treesus