Prot/Ret Pally 376 LF Mythic Guild

Been GM of my own guild for a bit now and just want to enjoy the game a little more with a chill group of people.

Looking for a new guild with active members and weekly raids. Mainly interested in pushing mythic. Can check my logs on warcraft-logs for both ret and prot. I have no preference to either spec, just looking to raid. Can do any raid times at night except for weekends.

1 Like

Hey,
{H} {Zuljin} is currently recruiting a tank to replace our druid who has decided to stop playing. We are 2/8M but recruiting high end players to push more mythic content as we used to. We have many sub 20% pulls on Zek and have recently recruited a number of quality players and expect to move forward soon and push content in 8.1. We raid Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST. I see these days are not ideal for you but i think you would be a good fit so I wanted to reach out.

If you’re interested please contact me on
bnet: Zitzenator#1133
Discord: Zitzenator#2045

Hey Scootin please contact eree#1705 we have an opening for a ret pally. We are currently 3/8m raid t/w 7:30 - 11pm est

Hi Scootin! I’m Pilloh an officer of my team whom are currently 4/8M. We’re looking to add a main tank to our roster for a main spot. One who’m we wish to progress further and build a bond with.

4/8M Stoic (DVA Team) - Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
RaidTimes: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 6pm-9pm PST (8pm-11pm CST)

Hi! I’m Pilloh, an officer of the Guild [Stoic] and representing the DVA Team, one of the two raid teams in our guild. We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild

About our DVA TEAM

We’re a semi-hardcore raid team that is a great fit for players who are interested in mythic raiding, but may not have as much prior raiding experience. While we do raid three nights a week, we are willing to work with players whom may have busier schedules. Our raids are generally light-hearted and we balance the demands of mythic raiding with having fun.

Players are expected to maintain a solid knowledge of their class, come prepared to each raid with appropriate consumables and knowledge of the raid encounters, and be punctual. A positive attitude, good listening skills, and an ability to learn from mistakes are all qualities we look for in our raiders.

If you have any questions you can get into contact with the Raid Leader at lexitar#1545 or myself at pillow#11611

If you are interested in joining us or learning more you can check out our website at www.stoic.gg

Greetings!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting a TANK and ROGUES to fill our roster! We are currently 4/8M with pulls on Fetid! We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

Use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca
You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey there Scootin. I would love to chat with you about possibly coming to our guild on Mal’Ganis. I do understand though if that is not a possibility due to being Horde while you are currently Alliance. I will leave a little blurb down below to give you an idea of who we are.

<Celestial Exiles> on Mal’Ganis - Horde. We are a guild comprised of skilled players looking to progress through content as it arrives. We have many previous mythic raiders within our ranks who wanted a more laid back schedule, while still completing challenging content. That said we are a smaller guild that has been together for almost a year now and considers ourselves a community/family. We are also all 21 and older so it is a very adult community. Very active outside of raids with Mythic+, fun runs, and joking in Discord.

Our schedule:
Tuesday: 9-12 CST
Wednesday: 9-12 CST
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Feel free to add Fynevine#1856 ingame and hope to talk to you soon!

Hey Scootin! Our weekday team is recruiting, feel free to add me if you’re interested in joining or if you have any questions!
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST OR Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS Raid lead position is available Meetings: First Wednesday of every month at 9pm EST Environment: Friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won’t be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm. New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics. If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet! jenfinite#1935 Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

Heya Scoot! Nice name, btw. :smiley: Not sure if you’re looking to server/faction change but on Zul’jin (H) is in need of a tank. We are 5/8M and raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

We are a group of close friends who have been playing video games together for years. We aim to push content on a 2 day schedule while still maintaining a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We’re looking for quality players that bring a positive attitude, take their game play seriously, but more importantly bring consistency.

If you’re interested you can contact me at Autumn#3213 (Discord) / Autumn#12577 (Bnet) or our GM at Sacrilege#3703 (Discord) / Shadowbites#1291 (Bnet).

Thank you, and happy hunting!

Hey there Scootin.
Love the name.

We currently do not have any ret paladins on our roster. But check out our guild spam (about to hit you with it) if this is something that peaks your interest!

Group A is recruiting for progression now and for 8.1

Looking for, but not limited to:

Dedicated players ready to put forth their best effort, and to slay dragons.

In need of ANY type of Monk. Warriors. Demonhunters. Shadow Priests. Elemental Shamans.

Raid-

Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday 11pm - 2am EST (8pm-11pm PST)

Progression 4/8 M Uldir

Trials and newer members who are outperforming current raiders will be in progression regardless of time spent in guild.

Loot Rules - With the new personal system in play, we will take a look at anything people do NOT need and we do a roll for it. We discuss with officers if we all agree someone should get a piece more than the next.

Expectations- We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared and with some knowledge of the progression fights for that particular raid. We also expect that during progression you keep absences to a minimum.

But mostly, have fun. Enjoy your class, have fun with your homies. Be good to Group A and Group A will be good to you.

PVP-

Group A has been a pvp guild from the beginning. There are multiple people who have titles:

Hero Of The Alliance
Gladiator
Duelist
Grand Marshal

We do RBGs ~2k CR ~2.2k MMR , Arena, and all types of WPVP. I believe that WarMode is unable to be turned off for Group A members, the option does not exist to turn it off.

M+ -

Multiple groups and individuals within the guild run m +, and most also seek to push scores. Players have achieved 3100+ in 7.3.2 and 5100+ post legion.

Right now the highest scores in the guild are 1500+

Tons of different people to group with, lots of friends to be made for pushing if that is something you look for. Multiple players also have alts who they play to the same level as their mains and can form up with different teams, if that is something that interests you.

Contact Discord Valtin#4563 – Bnet Valtin#1173

Hello Scootin! Would love to have a ret pally who could also back up tank for us. We currently are 3/8M on alliance KT with 2 nights a week plus mythic plus. We are pretty fun, joke and have a good time, gambling between bosses and more.

If you’d like to take a look at our guild, logs and data are below. I’m best reached on discord, the guys on bnet during the afternoon.

Thanks!

<FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild on Kel’thuzad consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000-1400+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid.

FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear.

Schedule

Tuesday and Wednesday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST)

Currently 3/8M

Guild Perks

• Guild Repairs On

• Feasts and Cauldrons at Raid

• Gambling!

• Mythic Plus Keys

• Active discord! Voice Channels used every day, memes, bots for wowhead and raidbots, and more.

Immediate Needs

We need one healer (Shaman/Pally/Druid, any apply) and 2-3 dps (Any) for the progression

Contact

Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)

Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)

Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)

Our Guild

https://raider.io/guilds/us/kelthuzad/FinalForzaBros/mythic-plus-characters

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/FinalForzaBros

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/423902/latest

thanks for the offer, not very interested in horde however.

Hi Scootin, I am from Tyrannical a 5/8 M guild on Stormrage that achieved Cutting Edge last tier. We currently have a spot open for a melee with OS tank and are running zero ret pallies at the moment. Our raid days are Tuesday/Wednesday from 8-11 pm EST. A couple of our raiders are ex-officers or GMs who are looking for a cohesive and well managed raid team. If you’d like to apply please visit our site at tyrannicalus.enjin .com

I hope to hear from you soon!

[A][Stormrage] Hurtful
www.HurtfulGuild. com

Hurtful is a re-formed guild with leadership that has been leading raids through the highest level of content since Vanilla, including Cutting Edge in Legion for EN, TOS, and ABT.

While the responsibilities of adulthood now mean that we can’t raid as often as we used to, our goal remains the same - clear all content while it is current. That is to say, our goal is and ever will be Cutting Edge for each raid tier.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs, 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST

Btag:

• Tiito#11739

You may be a good fit for Gratz!

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 2/8M Uldir needing a few more exceptional DPS for current progression and 8.1 raiding.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.