Prot Pally LF M+/Raiding Guild

Came back from a break. Started M+ end of season 3 to get KSM and stopped until season 4. Currently 2.2k io prot pally. 293 ilvl.

LF M+ guild / possibly raiding guild if a good fit. Currently on Area 52. Not interested in raiding past 1030pm central.

Have some CE experience in the past and atleast progressed in Mythic several times.

Fast learner, always consumes, easy to get along with. I love keys.

Open to Heroic/Mythic Guilds depending on goals etc.

Btag is Havemibabiez#1710 if you prefer not to comment below

[H][US][Dalaran] Recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight! - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Soverix!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: We were 3/11 M with 2 weeks of pulls – had half the team dip from burn out…

Our History: We are reforming on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things themed guild!

What we offer:

• Mythic +

• Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

• Guild repairs

• Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group (Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): Off Tank, Healers (2), and DPS

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Hello Soverix, My name is Aaryssia and I’m the GM of the guild Shred Lobster - Garona. We are a newly formed guild of past AoTC raiders and are currently trying to bolster our roster for DF content. We will be raiding 2 days a week to start, Thursdays 9-11EST and Sundays 4-7PM EST while running keys during the week. If that sounds like something you’re interested in id love to talk with you more about the guild and see about you joining us. My btag is Thotticus#1166 or you can reach me through discord at nathan#2291. Hope to hear back from ya soon!

Hi - We are interested in additional M+ players and are on Stormrage. We likely will have some spots on the raid team, but right now are full. But we do a Normal alt run on Fridays that probably will be Heroic in the next few weeks. Please let me know if you are interested.

Hey buddy i would love to chat with you reguarding your guild

Hey there Soverix! Welcome back to the game :slight_smile: I think you could be a good fit for our guild if you are still looking. See the copypasta below:

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We are going to start with normal/heroic fated raids and have hopes to push in mythic content. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest.

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!
Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message our GM.

Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267

<3 Bumping 4 u

Hi Soverix,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat

Wipe Waffles is a newly formed Alliance guild on Dalaran with the intent of refreshing our love for this game as we head into Dragonflight! As the product of a couple of similar forum posts coalescing into one grand idea, we have one goal in mind: clear content while having as much fun as we can! Ultimately, we are a midcore guild that values our time, and wants to get the most gameplay in with the least mandatory time investment.

Simply stated, we have come together to target end game content while building a community of friendship and enjoyment. As a “refresh” guild, we are open to any players transferring, rerolling, or approaching this guild in any way they wish prior to Dragonflight launching. If you want to start fresh with a new character, a new guild, a new family, or you’re simply too busy with life to be a Mythic raider, join on up! We are excited to have formed a solid community bond so that we can hop into raiding, running dungeons, and enjoying the game that we all play!

In terms of scheduling details, we will be raiding one night weekly (Thursdays from 8pm EST - 11pm EST). One weeknight per week for raids allows for other hobbies and weekend activities. We will be pushing AOTC every tier, and look forward to the challenge of maximizing our abilities at our individual classes, and having fun along the way. Any raiders are expected to consider themselves individually skilled at his or her role - ideally, an assist to the raid. Accepting feedback to improve is essential to making sure we make the best time out of our limited raiding schedule. While it will never be acceptable to rage at a player for simply making a mistake, constructive feedback and open communication is sometimes needed, and essential, to successfully meeting our goals. If you are struggling, we can always sit down, talk about rotation, logs, etc. We are here to help!

In addition to our raid schedule, we plan to run frequent keys as a group. Our members also play a variety of other games, and the chat in Discord is nearly nonstop. If you have zero interest in raiding or running dungeons, but still value a community that loves the game, we are here with open arms!

If you are interested in coming along for this ride, or simply want some more information, please reach out to me on Discord at Jremy#7942. We look forward to having you!

Hey Soverix,
I am Zoey, and I am with on Illidan
We are 11/11M Sepulcher and raid Wed/Thurs 7:30-11pm CST

This is our team on Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/667490

We have a ton of fun in farm and I can link you our tier’s highlight reel and Jailer kill video:

But also prioritize prog. We are looking for raiders who prepare themselves well, are mechanically and team orientated, and help foster a positive atmosphere. We have a great officer core that does a ton of fight prep to make sure we go into raid as prepared as possible and make good use of our time.

I would love to talk more about what your looking for in a guild and if we are potentially a good fit or you can check out our discord at https://tinyurl.com/lildumb