Delete please

no longer looking

We are looking to add to our roster. L A G is a hybrid guild that tries to keep a fun casual atmosphere while still having a serious progression raid team. Our guild was created early in the WotLK expansion and some of us have even been playing together since BC. We have an open door policy for anyone looking for a home yet strive to keep our raid unit a competitive one. We are mostly players that used to push cutting edge content but now real life doesn’t allow us to be online 12+ hrs a day. We also welcome casual players, or people who enjoy playing just M+, or PVP.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday 7:30-10:30pm (CST).

Classes that we are actively recruiting are as follows:
Priority Needs

Currently recruiting all classes and specs

Just because we aren’t actively recruiting your class or spec does not mean that you should not apply as we are always looking for quality players/people. Our raid unit is a competitive one so if you outperform someone else in a specific role you can earn that raid spot. Our philosophy is that you can fix gear but not awareness/attitude so if you feel that you are a skilled and raid aware player but just lacking in the gear department I would still encourage you to apply. If you would like to see how you would compare to our current members the majority of our raids are logged and up on Warcraft Logs.

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact Aubrik, Aubrik#1471 or Dirty, DIRTYnTIRED#1953

Still looking for a mythic minded guild for shadowlands.

Alt bump, still looking.

Another alt bump, please help this lost tank find a home :frowning:

New bump, hoping to find a home soon.

Still looking peeps!

another bump here

I’m still looking, decided to take a break from bumping for awhile but i’m back to looking.

here is a bump

Hit me up and let’s talk

Im the Gm for a pretty friendly guild. We are a bunch of players who just came back from a break to get ready for shadowlands and get curve and do some mythic raiding beforehand. Feel free to add me if you’d like to discuss joining! BlackMando#1511

bumping here

another alt bump

Hoping to find something soon!