Prot Pallies are not broken in pvp

Take advantage of it before it gets hit with the nerf bat

I am not gonna Argue with anyone good luck with that. It will get nerfed no matter how bad the don’t nerf me crowd screams

You queued a random BG and complain about getting wrecked. Try rated instead. The only tanks you’ll see are flag carriers or a base protector. The rewards are better for rated, especially when you get to 1400 rating. I’m working my way to it now. It’s not hard to do.

The prot paladin of healers. Good to know.

1 Like

Ahahah a hahaha ahahaha.
Okay.

Yea might as well because I’m sure it will be nerfed soon enough if it is OP as you say.

They already were.

Wow, WoG used to heal your target from 20% up to 100%. With that nerf it went down to healing from 20% up to 100%.

Lol a post from a lvl 26 forum alt . All these un credible posts :slight_smile:

1 Like

26 forum alt with more chieves than you. :grinning:

Sorry don’t care

1 Like

You shouldn’t. You aren’t credible.

I got more “chieves” than you and this is one of my many alts. Post on your main pvp toon. Stop the masquerade and hiding behind an alt. No reason to be a coward on the forums. People can’t hurt you here. :rofl:

More credible than your lvl 26 too

1 Like

ok but youre a holy paladin and still at 1300.

Tanks do receive a debuff in PvP on mitigation by 50%. So, it’s similar to ret ish maybe little harder to kill. Dps is less.

I never said I was good ?? It’s almost like I I’m pvping just to get gear for pve.

1 Like

Just check my achievements. You’ll see everything I’ve done in the 2 weeks of S1 I’ve played.

so then why are you defending prots in pvp if you dont pvp i dont get it lol

Because they person just like me doesn’t know much about pvp yet is trying to get a class nerfed simply because he got out skilled

1 Like

Anyone can pay for a carry. Is that why you’re hiding on an alt?