Prot Paladin Nerfed

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pvp-tuning-february-5/90819?u=bertimus-sargeras

10 Likes

Uh…

10 chars

Good, now make prot warrior take 100% increased damage when engage in PvP.

14 Likes

Just when I start gearing my Prot Pally.

If you keep up that kind of talk, Abom will never come back! :wink:

1 Like

good
tencharacters

2 Likes

This change literally makes the only desirable tank in PVP pretty much being solely prot warrior (whose damage mitigation is way too high for the damage output they have. reduce the damage they deal if they’re not going to take any).

Only took em 2 months to figure that one out…

9 Likes

good nerf em more imo

9 Likes

Cool now they need to:

1. Give Ret access to Steed of Glory and Blessing of Spellwarding
    2, Nerf the crap out of Prot War
3 Likes

My eyes skipped around a lot reading this and I thought it said nerf prot cow.

Still want prot cow nerfs, thx.

3 Likes

It’s on Blizz’s radar actually. Damage output only afaik.

Wasn’t the healing of those already nerfed?

In that case bump it to 150

Cuz Cdew spam tweeted this at the devs lol

6 Likes

Too bad Cdew is only concerned with what makes him win. I’ve yet to see him get this motivated for classes / specs that are complete trash. It’s pretty pathetic that the Devs are balancing around Cdew complaints right now (regardless of if they are good decisions or not). Just waiting for the Rsham double riptide buff to show up in a hotfix anyday now.

6 Likes

Actually surprised at how many people are defending prot pally and shaming high ranked players and content creators for wanting the game to be balanced. Tanks don’t belong in arenas. Especially ones that out heal healers.

And LOL they aren’t just fixing the game for cdew. Or venruki. Or any single person. Most people hate tanks in pvp. Don’t be ignorant.

23 Likes

It’s not really about making the game better. Anything that pisses him off lately he’s been tweeting Devs to nerf. This isn’t how balancing should work. They should have a Dev team stay on top of pvp changes weekly. Ever since he started tweet spamming they’ve changed the exact things he’s announced on stream. He’s not championing buffs for trash classes only ones he can’t deal with.

I already said it doesn’t matter if these are changes that need to happen or not. The Devs shouldn’t be so worthless that they have to wait for someone to tweet them to fix the game.

4 Likes

I mean, I mainly see him call out things that are a problem and need tuning. Things that everyone knows is a problem. Whether they actually listen to his complaints and adjust off that is unknown. Seems dumb to assume so.

8 Likes

Except people have been saying for years to include professional players opinions on what needs fixed in pvp. But you know once someone reaches out to the devs, you gotta throw a fit lol.

If anything, it shows that the devs are trying to take steps towards actually working with those players. I don’t care if it’s cdew, xaryu, or apeescapemaster69lordx that they are listening to. If the shoe fits, nerf prot.

1 Like