Prot paladin healing is still too high

This spec is essentially a healer spec at the moment, needs AT LEAST a 50% healing reduc when WoGing other targets.

agreed

Bro they just increased healing by 40% for a reason lol. Dude you act like they nerfed healing and they need further nerf. Prot is fine on healing and it needs it’s bugged fixed before anything like nerfs or buffs. You can’t imagine that prot has literally 10 bugs that are literally game changing that I’ve reported on paladin post and bug reports that are more affective than our healing being lower than a warlocks.

4 Likes

my partner is hitting 300k wogs

On himself obviously, healing increased by 250% on himself with his passive. The healing is nerfed by 80% on others your so clueless of the game don’t even continue before going trough every patch note.

he is hitting 200k+ not on himself, 300k I am not sure if it was himself or other since he wasn’t paying attention and lost that log.

200k with lay on hands. And as the top 1 prot paladin on the ladder I hope you can believe that I have more experience and knowledge than you on that subject. Wogs are once every 5-8 sec and heal from 70-90k without counting mortal strikes that reduce healing and healing increases that can come from wings and talents that are time gated from long cds. Maybe I’ve gotten 2 wogs for 150k on someone else because I had every buffs on me at the same time and he has no mortal strike effect on himself but that’s a very rare occasion.

Dont they sort of have to be tuned as healers now? Given Blizzard’s brainwave to have them fill healer roles in Solo Shuffle? (even if they can only queue into other protpal healers)

This is no longer the case. A tank match contains one tank, 2 healers, and DPS.

False. Prot Paladins now count as healers for solo shuffle. Every other tank counts as dps

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/changes-to-tanks-in-solo-shuffle/1396410

• Protection Paladins will remain classified as “healers” and will only be placed in matches where the other healer is also a Protection Paladin.

• The remaining tank specializations will be classified as a damage dealer, with a maximum of one tank damage dealer permitted in the match.

Did they backtrack on this already? Wouldnt surprise me :rofl:

1 Like

mannnnn don’t do me like this

oh i forgot they left it in for prot. played 100s of games but never got this match up