Prot Lego question

So I love the shield throw lego. But it is Hat and Belt. From the world boss I got the Hat last week (359 ilvl) and not sure what to do.

Currently the 291 lego hat and the 265 lego2 belt. I havent hit revered yet with enlightened. How does the 2nd lego work? Can I make my lego as a 291 belt and then a 291 lego in another slot for the covenant lego? Or does it make a 265 lego?

Just curious what I could/should do for my legendary

I’m currently running a ring(covenant) and shield throw lego belt… So yea you can make new legos later on. The belt you get from the quest can neither be upgraded or broken down for mats.

So if you use the memory, you can make a 291 for the 2nd lego? Just put it in another slot?

1 Like

Your unity legendary can be made in any a lot, unlike the regular legendaries that are slot specific

And yes, the memory allows you to make a 291 legendary. Don’t forget you can use the Zereth Mortis currency to buy the mats as opposed to running torghast

Oh, ive got so much ash/cinders. And even flux. Ill just work for that revered unity memory.

Thanks!!

It’s worth it. It will be unlocked account wide when you buy the memory and save it

Forgot about that. Need to see who has the highest rep.

Started playing with the SOTR lego. Where your avengers shield buffs its damage. Considering im a solo player, I kinda liked it. But i like b2b2b2b procs pn shield too :slight_smile:

Avengers sigil is fun and myself included tend to run it for open world. If you end up in group content it would benefit running bulwark of rigteous fury as its synergy w unity is amazing