<Prophecy> I Atiesh I Alliance I PvE I Semi-Hardcore I DKP I

We are a PvE Raiding guild; our primary focus is to continue building a stable, healthy community that downs and clears content efficiently as possible. Old and new, our members are dedicated to WoW Classic working together to succeed. We are not concerned with world firsts but with consistency and stability throughout the leadership core and player base to allow every member to achieve their personal goals. We are currently 11/11 and are always recruiting raiders to push our current members. Ideally we would like to have a second raid team so all members are raiding as well as any alts that people have can participate in endgame content.

What we expect of members:

To know your class via guides, videos, discussion
To be open to suggestions; we will NEVER ask you to play a different class, but will help you get the most out of what you play
To come to raids with full consumables
To know the fights or at least be able to listen and learn
To have a working mic
To know how to use push-to-talk

What you get in return:

Like minded people who want to raid, pvp and have fun while maintaining focus when needed
DKP system for drama free loot distribution
Experienced leadership that has played together through not just WoW but other mmo’s as well spanning the course of the last decade
The ability to not just find people to raid with but create actual meaningful friendships
Recruitment needs

Priest Low
Paladin High
Warrior Medium (Tank and dps)
Rogue High
Mage Low
Warlock Low
Hunter Low
Druid Medium (Feral DPS)

Raid Schedule: Primarily based in EST and will be raiding Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 pm EST to 12 am EST (6pm to 9 pm server time) with a third day tbd for cleanup if needed. All members are expected to source out their own consumables

If you have questions add us on discord Grant #2351 or Mirkara#1717 or bnet McGroarty#1745