<Project Mayhem> back again

Doesn’t seem very funny.

When did I say that it was funny?

show me more we lost all of these lmfao

1 Like

Woah, you’re a vehement racist now too? At least these guys don’t go around threatening people with witchcraft and getting accused of grotesque acts. Except Albo.

you’re a wacist Holly

1 Like

Exactly! Especially when you use the word to explain the complete opposite.

Helly boy go outside! How many times do I need to tell you I would NEVER date you even your viewers told you this. Now shoo little boy before I bring out the cauldron of spirits.

PS PM is looking for players.

You’re 50. Heltor is more in your age bracket, stop hitting on me.

I still can’t believe Return got drunk and said all that awful stuff

Thanks for the stream content, weirdo. “Rating quid quo pros” I’m sure I’m talking about the majestic and well known arena players in Warsong Battalion, that could never ever be about Project Mayhem. :^)

Per the usual I have no idea what you’re taking about

I speak in tongues.

Upon taking a step back, reading this thread, and doing my homework…

I do have to agree with Dyl Pyckles over there.

Not going to name names but if you do look up some of the twitter accounts from said members of aforementioned guild you could easily find aforementioned racism and homophobia.

Now, I’m not going to be the pot calling the kettle black considering I’ve done and said my fair share of terrible things but racism and bigotry certainly is something I can 100% say I’ve never actually engaged in.

It’s funny how much people are willing to show about themselves and who they really are on such social platforms as Twitter.

1 Like

They’re testing same faction bgs starting tomorrow. PREPARE TO BE CRUSADED ON!

Every guild is going to eventually have members that need to be kicked or addressed - even more prevalent in PvP guilds because we all know how people get in PVP. I played with Heltor in original BC, Wrath, and Cata and there was never any racism or any of the BS being discussed in this thread. Random members can cause drama, then others take screenshots of those “offenses” and proceed to the forums or twitter to try and destroy an entire guild lol. One or two people don’t make up the entirety of their guild. Some of the best moments involving PvP I experienced with this guild and one specific moment I will always remember will be the dueling tournament that was held in the dire maul arena. If you want to create a real experience involving fun PvP and interaction for yourself, this guild is your best bet.

Thanks for the kind words bro, but really all it is is kids being edgy. If these guys realize they’re triggering someone then they will keep pressing it, you know how it is. The great irony is that the actual diversity of PM is way more the WoW community in general but w/e.

< Body Snatchers > oo rah ha!

I love how every single person from ED thinks people are stupid enough to not see what they’re doing when they go from saying “waycist” to playing damage control just because someone mentions rating quid quo pros.

LOVE IT.

Again, Helladyn, no clue what you’re trying to say

Considering I played with that guild for over 5 years and never saw one instance of racism I will take my personal experience over randoms posting screenshots

Lol, scroll up, gamer words are the least of your concerns.