🔥 <Progression> 11/12M LF DPS

Still wanting more range dps!

You’re a ranged dps

Hello!
I am a 418 Holy priest looking for an active guild on an active server that likes to play together and push progression. I enjoy M+ in addition to raiding and am very active throughout the week on my main (which is the holy priest) and an alt R Druid (410 ilvl) that I run M+ on. I am looking for a guild that will be a good fit and one that I can make friends with and enjoy.

Raid Experience:
2/2H CoS (AotC1st week)
Currently 6/9M in BfD, 9/9 H (AotC 1st week)
CE 8/8M Uldir
Antorus 5/11M
TOS 5/11M
NH AOTC

I wasn’t sure if you are looking for healers or the best way to find out?

Thank you!
Raeana

Btag – Raeana#1652
Discord - Raeana#8468

yea of course, looking forward to chatting

join if you want CE in 8.2!

That sounds like a great idea Amylioo!

CE in 8.2?!?!? Count me in

CE every tier, choo choo

choo choo? oh no this guy thinks he’s a train.

Choo choo choo, all about the cutting edge train

Need players who can dodge buster cannon

Hello Friend we are looking to take in some new players heading into 8.2 please check us out

Looking to bolster our roster for 8.2. Warlock highly wanted

here is my WOW resume.

419 equipped Blood Death Knight with BIS, LVL 50 neck is looking for mythic progression group. Previous mythic TANKING experience ONLY since:

(willing to transfer/faction change immediately if the Guild is right for me also 1.3io and highest completed on time is a +15 if that matters to your guild )

*** WOD ***
HFC: 9/13 M

*** LEGION**
EN: 4/7 M
ToV: 2/3 M
Nighthold 5/10 M
ToS: 5/9 M
Antorus: 6/11 M

*** BFA ***
ULDIR: 2/8M
BFD: 3/9 M

Only available late nights any day of the week.
Btag is:
Spacekitty#11727

8/9M 415 ivl feral Druid looking for new guild. Looking to switch back to Alliance from Horde. I have highest tier raiding experience dating back to TBC. I’m also willing to potentially switch to rogue (411 ilvl) or Warrior (384 ilvl) for the right guild fit. MaddyLif3#1687 battle net and MaddyLif3#3418 discord. Hit me up for any more info. Looking forward to talking to you. Thanks.

Looking for players

Still Looking for Players

Looking for new friends to raid with

Still looking for big dps!

Looking for fun and neat friends