Profiles not updating - deeply frustrating

My profile hasn’t updated in over two weeks and I’m beginning to get pissed. If I could post screenshots that would be fine, but every time I post a wowhead dressing room link people are stupid and don’t read the post and just click my profile pic and comment on THAT instead of the look I’m TRYING to get feedback on. This is ridiculous. I’ve logged out of the forums multiple times and changed my character selection and it STILL defaults to this character in this outfit. If there’s a fix, someone let me know???

It’s been like this for me for at least a week now, and I’ve seen lots of reports in the bug forums. Hopefully the multiple bugs reported will alert them to the issue since it used to only take 1-3 days to update typically. Any new characters I’ve made are stuck on silhouettes or showing an image of an incorrect faction/race/class.

1 Like

It takes time. Eventually you’ll be logged off and when you log back in and re-select your character things will be different.

I’ve faction, race, and name changed recently and each one took some time to change and then reset my forum posts. Can’t track anything I’ve previously posted on without finding my former posts and checking the profile.

Yeah 3 weeks now and it’s still locked on the same outfit. And my game login screen often shows my toon in the wrong gear and sometimes the wrong sex. This is an obvious bug and should be an easy fix!

The same bug is happening with me. I can’t show the changes i did to my tmog since last time it was rated.
Please, Blizzard, fix this.

Just had forum maintenance. STILL BROKEN! -_-

1 Like

WoW is abandoned! :sob:

1 Like

Yeah mine hasn’t updated in weeks either. Funnily enough even the character select screen in game doesn’t update for a few days either.

2 Likes