Professions for BGs

Are there any preferred professions to pair with battlegrounds?

Engineering has always been fun. This is from an unrated perspective mind you.
Also Alchemy will save/make gold for flasks etc. if that is needed. Consumption.
JC/BS/LW/Tailoring? looking pretty good too, as long as the pieces retain the viability throughout the season.

Honestly Engineering might be useful.

Alchemy is pretty meh though access to flasks is nice…everything else doesn’t stack and has a 5min CD so it’s not really worth it.

I’m just going Clothier/Enchanting just to help with gear gaps/stat preferences and then I will just sell bags and enchants for the rest of the xpac.

Edit: you know I didn’t think about the other potential items that Alchemy can make similar to SL…it may be more useful than I previously gave it credit.

I was ready to assume engineering and alchemy. I never am sure what part of engineering will be allowed now.

Legion iirc didn’t allow our tinkers for a while.
Come on now though, every designer around it has had some great stuff every expansion.
Props to them all for creating fun stuff!

1 Like

You are going to want to go with your main armor type profession to craft the pvp armor which gives 5% reduced duration on CC. There is another special effect armor piece you can craft per armor type but how good that one is depends on the armor type.

So, stuff like…

Armor profession/Engineering will be popular and using an alt for gathering mats. Tailoring can be nice for the nets.

It’s always engineering.

Free gliders/rocket boots

engineering and alchemy