Profession Restoration

I submitted a ticket last night about restoring my profession that I had unlearned (last night). It was 150 BS and I use two 415 pieces that I crafted. I was given a response saying that all my levels and recipes would be restored when I logged back in, but upon logging in I hadn’t received any of my levels back and only some recipes. I tried responding back to the ticket stating the issue but it will only receive errors when I go to submit my response. Can I get any help with this?

The only recipes that are restored are those earned by unrepeatable quests. That’s how profession restores work.

3 Likes

Its not so much the recipes that bother me. Its the fact that my levels weren’t restored when they said they would be. Its blocking me from using my 415 crafted items :confused:

Have you tried reopening the ticket from another browser or on another device?

1 Like

from looking at a few others posts it seems that theres just an overall issue with tickets at the moment. I just spent a fair amount of time/wow tokens on leveling and crafting my items - im super stressed my stupid mistake will make me redo it entirely lol

From what I can see, Concy, they did work to restore your profession as well as 36 recipes that were removed when the profession was abandoned. It is possible something went wrong with the restoration and they’ll need to take another look.

Ticket creation should be restored right now, so please give it another try.

2 Likes

I was able to work it out with someone awesome in live chat and was able to get everything back. Thank you guys so much for the quick responses/help. I was stressing. Wasn’t gunna be able to raid.

4 Likes

Just keep it in mind for next time, is all. By default, re-learning a profession you abandoned isn’t supposed to restore any skill ranks or trainer recipes.

Unless things have changed.

Manually relearning the profession doesn’t, that is true. However, Game Masters are sometimes able to restore a profession that was accidentally abandoned. It has to be reported almost immediately after the mistake is made, mind you, this process is extremely time sensitive, but we often can help.

This is one of those things that our staff can help with that they used to not be able to. I imagine there may be a recovery option that players can do themselves at some point in the future, but for now our CS is trying to help when they can.

1 Like

That’s fair, and in hindsight I should’ve clarified. OP didn’t mention it was accidental, hence the mix-up. I was figuring one of the genuine one-time exceptions.

1 Like

Just for clarification, accidental or regret is really immaterial to the request. It is time that is the biggest factor, and if we’ve granted such a request in the past. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! I just the mistake of unlearn my profession. I open the ticket immediately, do you know when I can get in touch with someone can help resolve my issue? Thanks

When the ticket reaches the end of the queue and a GM receives it. The queue estimate will give you some idea, but it’s just an estimate, not a contract.

No one in the forums can accelerate that or substantively help your issue. Wait for the ticket to be serviced.

3 Likes