Profession Create All option not working

When attempting to make some Burnished Leather to create reagent bags. Clicking the Create All Option only had my character craft a single item. Having to repeatedly click the button is very time-consuming and aggravating. Please tell me this is a bug or have I missed some new thing that I have to select before Create All works properly in some settings.

5 Likes

any word on this? I’m experiencing the same…

Same for me. I’m not clicking 400+ times to create ink. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

1 Like

Same here for the inscription worker in the Garrison hut… only one make per press.

I am having the same issue with Blacksmithing. Using the Craft All function only crafts one and stops. I had to download TradeSkillMaster addon to get around this. Sad that you have to use addons to fix the base game issues.

I had this same problem. I don’t know what/how it changed but first I took off all my addons (which are currently updated). I was then able to do multiples (bought a bunch of cloth and made bolts). I put on each and every addon I had before, one at a time and multiples still worked. Don’t have any idea why simply taking off the Add-ons and putting them back on worked for me but is worth a try!

Addons include Altoholic, Auctioneer, DBM, Tomtom and others.

I have kept Ackis Recipe List and Transmog Craftsman both off. They were not on when I was having the problems anyway.

1 Like

Ran into the same issue, and after some troubleshooting, it appears that of the 25 tests concluded on separate characters, The Undermine journal was a problem every single time. Disabling The Undermine Journal allowed the Create All function to work again.

This worked for me, thanks!

Edit/update: It worked temporarily, then I had to reload again. Weird.

Having the same issue. Anything new on fixes?

Just experienced this.

Solution- Create a macro with just /reload
add to any hotbar and just hit it if it stops. 99% of the issues i have with NPC/ UI/ or broken things is fixed by just doing a /reload

2 Likes

If only this worked on broken WQ’s too. Its a real shame that they went to all that effort to redesign their UI to allow players to use the Bliz UI setup for things they were using addons for, only to have players having to create their own “addon” to do something the native UI obviously is failing at.