Problems getting support

In the past I’ve never had this problem. But ever since I started back playing this year getting any kind of in game support from Blizz is nearly impossible. It’s very hard to open a ticket and then when you finally get a ticket through and a response it’s them tell you they are experiencing a lot of tickets at the moment that they can’t help with my issue. Which was about missing loot… that’s a big deal… I don’t understand why they couldn’t go look In the system and see what happened. I feel in game support is non existent mostly.

1 Like

Sorry about that, just wanted to bump over and tell you I like your transmog, it looks really cool.

1 Like

Looks great on a worgen.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, who would of thought that during a pandemic and having 95% of the staff working from home they might be having some issues with overwhelming amount of tickets.
And here your whinging on the forums for missing loot… at the end of a xpac… like a week before the catchup gears come in… impressive.

A mount drops from that boss so it’s a big deal to me when I collect mounts… a delayed response sure that’s fine. But don’t close my ticket because you don’t feel like answering it. I have the right to contact in game support. What else was I suppose to do? It’s their job to give some kind of response I mean why is it there if they aren’t going to answer. And dude everyone has been back to work for a while. Everything is like fully open. -_-

Odds are the mount didn’t drop.

I’ve gotten 5-6 very rare mounts this month so it’s possible it did drop. Last week I just got the old Kara Horse Mount.

It’s very easy to open a ticket.

1. Open in game menu
  2. Go to “Help”
  3. Go to “Open a ticket”
  4. Follow steps in ticket, submit.

I’ve never received that and I’ve put in three tickets since 9.0. What, exactly, was this loot issue?

1 Like

During high volume ticket times they will sometimes send a form letter directing people to solutions for things GMs can’t help with.

Bug reports
Game hints
Complaints about dev decisions
etc.

If you get one of those, read the thread about what GMs can do!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/spotlight-on-game-master-help/11354

If you determine you really do have something a GM can help with then reopen the ticket with the need more help option. That shortens your queue.

Keep in mind, if you are ticketing about a drop, if that drop is not in the logs and awarded to you, GMs can not help. They are not allowed to fabricate things for us. They go by the game logs and only the game logs.

2 Likes

So what exactly happened? You couldn’t loot the boss? If that’s the case, once you left, if there were loot on the boss, it would’ve ended up in your mailbox. If you didn’t get mail, there was no loot.

So reopen it and say the issue wasn’t resolved.

Because they literally told you how busy they are…

Wrong.

2 Likes

The loot issue was I killed the boss as it went into another phase . Boss died. I somehow get insta killed with full health. No body to be found. No loot in mailbox. Boss defeated. And when I say it’s hard to open a ticket I didn’t mean it literally. I mean it’s hard to get a ticket open and actually get a response. I keep getting the “they are too busy to respond” response. Was Mythic Arch in hellfire Cit.

Then you’re not getting loot. You killed him too fast. And there’s nothing Blizz can do about that, because there’s no loot table to exist for you.

i always do this solo, but i’ve done it nearly weekly for the last few months and never had him despawn, we fall down to that second platform deal, i kill him, then i end up back on the main platform with his sparkly corpse. you’re killing him extremely fast and it is bugging out

All you had to do was search for this issue. Took me five seconds and you wouldn’t have needed to waste a ticket and their time.

Just kill him slower next week. And please don’t waste time on tickets until you’ve thoroughly searched forums and the internet. There’s a poop show of major problems right now, due to 9.0.

2 Likes

You can do it in-game with a few simple click:
Game menu > Help > Open a ticket

Uhh I killed it too fast? That shouldn’t even be an issue. People kill stuff fast every day. I do it every week killing it fast. It showed up as defeated when I looked at my saved raids. Nah I can open a ticket or go to the forum if I want to. How about you please just shush? Didn’t ask for an opinion from someone who is stuck up Blizzards butt. You can move along. I pay for my subscription which means I should get some kind of in game support when I open a ticket. You are talking about wasting time? Look what you are doing right now wasting time. Opening a ticket is part of the PAID service. Yeah there is a ton of issues right now. They should have waited and not rushed things. Watch shadowlands will be full of problems. You act like their time is more valuable. My time and their time is equal.

It is an issue though. And a common one. When you do things that were not intended (ie killing raid bosses in 3 seconds, especially multi phase encounters), unexpected things can happen. What you should do is post it in the bug forums. You might never see a response there, either, but at least that forum gets looked at by development so that maybe a fix will come at some point or another. These forums are not, so right now you’re basically wasting your time. Keep in mind though, between blizzard working from home and there being wildfires in the area, the support staff isn’t exactly very responsive right now.

Frankly, if you don’t want peoples opinions, you shouldn’t post them on public forums.

2 Likes

Except it is.

You posted on a forum, and one that isn’t even meant for your issues. That’s big reports or CS. And I gave you a solution to your problem. Try using it, instead of assuming that someone who disagrees with you is somehow a shill. :roll_eyes:

…how did I waste time exactly? I found the answer to your issue and gave you a solution. It’s called “helping” and I don’t find it a waste of time.

Never said it wasn’t. But they’re going to prioritize people having major issues over you not searching for the bug yourself and how to avoid it.

Correct on all accounts. This was absolutely going to be a poop show.

No… it’s called prioritizing issues. Someone unable to play at all is absolutely more important than a known bug you could’ve searched for on your own.

Source?​​​​

He’s a subscriber and can submit a ticket in game. They can tell him they can’t help or they can send a form response with where to go to look for solutions. I don’t understand your comment.

1 Like