Problem with Char Xfer

Help! I don’t know if my character transfer processed or not. I got an error but my character says its being processed.

… so… what’s the problem, then? If it’s being processed, the character is in the process of being transferred.

Remember that there’s a sale on character services to complement the free weekend promotion, so there are going to be high volumes of service purchases which can sometimes back up the queue.

1 Like

I basically just wanted to make sure it was okay cause of the error message. Also I am aware that it takes time. I just never got an error before when trying to do my payment.

If you got it while trying to log into the character, that’s a good thing.

Hmn, you left out the part about it being during the point of purchase. Have you checked your transaction history to see if it has any light to shed?

Actually now it doesn’t say processing so there must have been a problem. I did it again just now and it worked okay. I never verified my card so it probably didn’t charge me the first time.

I had an error last week too on one of my characters. But it transferred, that one just took about 30 mins longer than the other one I tranferred that day.

Looks like your character transfer did go through. Sorry for any concern there might have been!

1 Like