💀 <Primordial Malice> - AoTC focused LF DPS for 8.3 and Beyond

Come join us for 8.3!

[A] Primordial Malice is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding. We are a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier.

Progress:

The Eternal Palace – 8/8N, 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M
Crucible of Storms – 2/2N, 2/2H (AOTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9N, 9/9H (AOTC), 1/9M
Uldir: (AOTC) 8/8H, 2/8M

Raid Nights:

Wednesday and Thursday - 8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)
Sunday - 8:30pm-11:00pm EST (optional night)

Current Need(s):

Rogue, Hunter and Shaman (DPS)
Other DPS will be considered

We are also always looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner but do not want a crazy schedule to do so.

Guild Focus:

Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class, being prepared for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs). We offer guild repairs, active discord/guild chat, helpful guild mates, etc. We also run a lot of M+s, transmog and achievement runs, etc.

If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message me at:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372

1 Like

Still looking! Should be getting AOTC this week!

1 Like

And if we don’t, we’re going to a strip club. So win-win for everybody.

1 Like

Still looking for some excellent DPS

We’re not classists. Tanks and healers also welcome.

1 Like

Did you get it done? I’m also pretty AotC focused right now, and I’m not getting there.

1 Like

Not yet. Ghuun is being a naughty slug and not dying correctly.

1 Like

Yes, he’s a very uncooperative worm.

Such annoying mechanics … I just want to get that fight done and NEVER do it again!

2 Likes

Really nice group of people!

3 Likes

Hey Jallidan! Miss you :slight_smile:

Still looking for some excellent people!

Tank (non-DK)
Non-priest heals
RDPS

We also need people to class change to hunters to collect all them pets. Thanks.

2 Likes

We sure are! We’ll have people on throughout the day that can get in touch with you about going forward, or feel free to add the Bnets listed above and reach out to one of us.

1 Like

Very interested in seeing if I am a fit for your guild. Will contact in-game via. Bnet friend!

2 Likes

Still looking for some people! Mage would be awesome, as well as any excellent dps and non-priest heals.

Ghuun dead, will be starting some Mythic progression next week! Looking for some more ranged dps as well!

LF: Non-DK Tank, and some amazing ranged dps and a holy paladin!

Taboner bumping the thread. Please save me from having to step into Ghuun’s room again.

Come get yer AOTC!

Always lookin!

1 Like