Primal Chaos needs to be auctionable

There are raiders, mythic players, and pvp players who have hundreds, or even thousands left over after doing what they need with them. At the same time, there are solo/casual players for whom they are trickling in slowly, players that need them for their crafted gear.

The ones that boost ilevel can stay non-tradable, but the basic ingrediant, Primal Chaos, needs to be tradable and auctionable. There’s a surplus out there that will never get used. People should be able to sell them for extra income, and others should be able to buy them.

1 Like

The way people undercut each other the things would soon become worthless on the AH.

No, thats gotta be one of the worst takes this expac.

1 Like

Agreed. I wish they’d make them not soulbound but just a crafting reagent.

1 Like

No, it doesn’t.
Those same mythic players who piss and moan about “why do people want to solo or be casual?” are the same ones who sell the extra gear that drops during their runs for asinine prices on the AH hoping those “solo or casual” players will buy it. These same players would also sell the primal chaos for asinine prices.

who would buy it tho ? everyone has like thousands of them lol … and you can send them to your alts now

Nah, you shouldnt be able to just buy 392 off the AH

I would, and many others. As someone who’s had multiple strokes, I can’t do the content that drops them like rain. All I get is 2 every three days from the WQs. Digging has been no help. And I’m not alone.

Malgorok, not the gear, just the mats.

Theres other sources , like heroic / mythic dungeons , raids

Okay… I have 8900 Coalescing Visions from BFA on this random alt I’m logged into right now. Does that mean I should be able to auction it too? I don’t get it, It’s fine to have extra of a currency.

1 Like

Well you can’t sell them, but you can mail them to alts now, dunno if you saw this yet

Yes, should. Whether you want to or not is your choice.