Priest/Shaman Looking for Mythic raiding Guild - Alliance

Hey,

On a dying server and can’t get the quality people to raid mythic… so looking to transfer and looking to join a Mythic Raiding guild.

Would prefer a 9pm - 12am Server time raiding time on any day.

My current Exp is 10/10 H Nathria on both my 215 ilvl Priest and my 210 ilvl Ele Shaman. Would prefer to raid on my shaman going forward due to the recent changes with Disc. Also have KSM.

I’m really just looking for consistent key groups 15+ and progression within Mythic raiding.

Pretty chill guy, been playing since Vanilla, have 1.1k followers on Twitch… Just want to play with a good guild and prog into Mythic for the goal of CE.

Real ID: Sutherland#21318

Hey Sutherland, theMinistry are looking for more players to bolster our ranks and help continue our Mythic CN push (Currently 2/10) and M+ Keys are run a lot during the off-nights - contact our recruitment officer EVA#2601 , Our Guild Assists Drapyon#1927 - VKLEET#1287 - or our Guild leader Cougs#1764 for a chat

Hey there, We are looking for our dps spots to be filled in mythic prog. At the moment we are lacking in numbers but we have between 10-15 guys consistently showing up to raid, so for us we are looking for actively looking. Most of our guys have KSM and are willing to help you out if wanted. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30pm to 10:30pm SVT, if your interested in having a look just do a reply or add me as a friend :slight_smile: