Priest with Lock/Shaman alts LF Mythic guild - Open to faction change

As the title suggest looking for a new mythic raiding guild with raid times that start between 20:30 and 22:30 and finish by about 1:30 currently 9/9H and 1/9M but have been stuck in guilds that just haven’t got the 20 man roster to prog in mythic however have previous mythic raiding xp dating back to Siege of Org. Have access to all classes other than a mage however looking to primarily focusing on either Priest, Lock of Shaman. I am open to either DPS or healing and open to either faction (all toons are alliance but very interested in trying out the horde)

Priest 397 holy 395 Shadow
Lock 390
Shaman would need some work at 380 but willing to put the effort in if the need suits both guild and myself

If interested leave your btag below and I will get in contact

Flavour Town is a large community on Saurfang comprising of many variations of players. Among these 700+ people is a group of Dedicated Raiders that have pushed through Mythic Uldir and now we are ready to enter Mythic BoD.

Flavour Town’s Core Team, Lamb Sauce, has an average item level of over 400. We are looking for players who can make all raid times and want to progress through mythic content. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 1/9M BoD.

Flavour Town is full of dedicated players who love to enjoy everything World of Warcraft has to offer. We are a large community home to new and veteran players alike who are more-than-willing to extend any help you may need. Highly encourage all raiders and PvPers to join! Of course, Social/Casual players are also welcome!

Lamb Sauce
Weekly Heroic BoD and Mythic BoD runs as well as Mythic + Groups pushing/farming 10+ keys. Majory of us are over 405 with the lowest being 395.
We are looking for 6 players to progress as a full 20-Man group through Mythic:

1 Tank: Death Knight / Paladin / Monk / Druid
2 Healers: Priest / Druid / Paladin preferred
2 Melee and 1 Ranged DPS

Our raid times (Australian Eastern Daylight Time / Saurfang Server Time):
Wednesday: 7:30pm - 10pm
Sunday: 7:30pm - 10pm
Monday: 7:30pm - 10pm

Discord is required for raids.

We have a Community Discord! Contact me to join our Discord!
Character Name: Magjistar-Saurfang
Battle Tag: DarkLlama#1253
Discord: Magjistar#8813

Dropbears are looking for ranged
Checkout the link. 1/9 m should be 9/9h tonight