Priest seeks semi hc raid guild

Lf guild horde EST mank or pagle. Semi hc endgame focused. Priest healer. Played since original vanilla beta.

Hey Mishirah, we would love to have you be a part of our team. We raid 9pm to 12am EST tues and friday and saturday 2 to 4pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. Look forward to hearing from you. Delete Please

Hi Mishirah,

Our group still needs healers.

Please have a look at our recruitment ad and if it falls in line with what you are looking for in a guild, feel free to contact me.
We are a semi-hardcore Horde guild in Mankrik server, our raid schedule will be 8pm to 12pm est, on Tuesday and Thursday.

Cheers,
M1nk0b#1524

Hi! We are an EST guild as well. Very friendly - very semi hc. Looking for Priest healers.

Guild name is Dirty

We have been playing for some time as well.

Send us a PM on Discord to check us out.

Aleifr (Kinetics)#6311

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

I"m EST & we have those that our PST time zone [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything: