Priest Reroll LF Guild

As the above says, I am rerolling an Alliance priest as things aren’t quite working out in my other guild, and I’m looking for a fun change of pace. A little about me, I have AoTC on my main, and KSM, so gearing won’t be bad after the initial gear grind in M+

I am looking to play holy/shadow - so will be going NF as a priest.

I am looking for a fun and laid back guild environment, that has people consistently show up week to week, raid to raid - and is also active in-game outside of raid.

What you will get from me is a committed raider who will come prepared with consumables for raid, and wants to push.

An ideal guild for me would be a guild that pushes aotc aggressively each tier, earns the meta, and then pushes into mythic at a fun pace (while still clearing heroic for fun)

Feel free to leave me something here, and I will happily respond!

Kno

United We Loot has two raid teams that meet what you are looking for. Lets chat and see if we would be a good fit for each other.

Add me on battle.net deathfire#1102

Feel free to read up about who we are in our guild recruitment post:

Hey mate good evening! Our guild Ardent is looking to add a few ranged dps to our mythic team, if shadow was something you are looking to play! We are definitely more relaxed in terms or pushing, we aren’t aiming to get CE at all, more just have fun with each other. We like to push keys, do pvp/bgs, and just hang out. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST.

If you’d like to talk some more, add me on bnet ProfessorOak#1732! Have a great night!

The [Shanghai Zen Masters] are a guild of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+, Raid and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout Shadowlands, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and rated pvp together. That being said we’re definitely more laid back than the average guild, as long as you have a good attitude and can make the raid times we have a spot for you!

Our guild is in the middle of a recruiting drive. We have full cleared normal and are 9/10 Heroic. We are in need of RDPS for the raid and mythic+.

Night time raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-10pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic Alliance on the server Stormrage

Apply Here: discord.gg/gEp6uHpAHK Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

Hi Kno!

We’re Alliance and we need an Spriest!

I’m sorry to hear about your guild. :frowning:

We have AOTC, 2/10 M, pushing for more and some KSM with more working on this M+ achievement.

True. We see gear as a short-term challenge that’s worth waiting for in order to get valued long-term raiders. We can be patient if you can. Good fits are hard to find and worth it!

We’d love a shadow priest. While our raiding healing core is strong, having a versatile player that can also heal is great for when we need M+ and back up raid heals. (I’ll admit to not knowing what “NF” stands for, so have no idea if we can fulfill this goal.)

We look for raiders whose goals align with the guilds. Doing so helps maintain a fun, laid-back, friendly and helpful environment.

We are working diligently to recruit the last 1-2 players for our raiding roster to help ensure consistency. We do not recruit for a bench, as such we aim to have a roster of just above 20 raiders to cover absences, and rotate all raiders as fairly as we can.

We are on the smaller side and have jobs, kids, school, etc. So depending on when you log on, out-of-raid activities vary depending upon time of day. That said, we run M+, torgast, trial of style, etc in the evenings.

Perfect. What you’ll get from us is a committed leadership and a friendly crew. This post is an example of our dedication to recruiting the right people. If we all share the same goals, a positive atmosphere is more easily sustainable. Our GM combines his tactical skills, gaming knowledge and compassion to lead in unconventional ways. He understands the intricacies of encounters thanks to his analytical skills. This knowledge allows him to step out of mainstream encounter strategies to find ways of killing bosses that minimize the team’s weaknesses and play to the team’s strengths. He’s level-headed and not a shouter.

Perfect! Stardust falls in between the AOTC and CE buckets. We try to get through heroic content as soon as possible before working through as much of the mythic content as we can. Although we’ve had success in reaching CE in the past, we can’t guarantee it and therefore won’t over promise. This takes the pressure off, limits burn out, and makes the guild more sustainable. After all, we are not sprinters. We are distance runners.

If this sounds like a good fit, please reach out to our GM, Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck with your guild search, and hope to hear from you soon.
Teagon

< Straight Outta Varrock > is an established raiding guild on Stormrage that is recruiting for mythic progression. AOTC cleared, coordinated, and open minded, we are looking for more members to fill in our roster for current and future raids.

We’re willing to work with you to improve if you’re looking for a friendly fun community that also clears content, while retaining high standards for our Mythic roster. We clear sire weekly as we fill in our Mythic team so either way we can get you in for a trial run.

~Progression~

10/10H

2/10M

~Raid Days~

Thursday 9-12pm EST

Friday 9-12pm EST

Misc night

Tuesday 9-12pm EST

~Expectations~

Good attendance (Let us know if life happens and you can’t make it)

Play well with others

Communication

Desire to Improve

~High Priority~

Holy Paladin

Resto Shaman

Marksman Hunter

Balance Druid

Affliction Lock

~Open Spots~

Any Healer is available to trial

Any DPS will be considered

Tanks for M+ and Backup

Questions? PM:

Discord- Meme4Life#1756 (Gm)

Bnet- Meme4Life#1218 (Gm)

Hi Kno,

I’ve previously post and just wanted to give you an update what we are now 3/10M. I’m also curious to see if you are still looking.

Teagon.