Priest looking for raiding guild on weekend

I am a horde priest, still trying to get to lvl60. Played the original lvl60 and had experience up to early AQ and NAXX.

Looking for a guild that has weekend or evening schedule for raids. Will bring my lvl60 rouge friend to join, also used to be a hard-core raider in the old lvl60.

Hello Bao, We at are seeking members that are interested in joining our 2nd raid group. We will have a set evening schedule and most likely are looking at a Thurs/Fri schedule. But it’s not concrete just yet. If you have anymore questions at all feel free to add me on bnet Swiggity#11610 or online name is Swigg

Are you guys still looking for more for the Thurs/Fri raid group? I usually can’t make my current guild’s Tues night raids due to RL schedule, but Thurs/Fri nights are literally perfect for me

Hi Bao,

Our guild is fairly new and looking for more players to fill out our core spots. We would be happy to help you gear up as you get closer to level cap. We don’t have a set raid schedule yet but we are leaning to raid times in the evening and events on the weekends. Feel free to message me in game or on Discord (Arc #3841) if you’d like to chat.

Good Luck in your search.