Priest looking for raid guild

Priest looking for CST raiding guild that raids early evening.

Hi Bonemere! Not sure about the early evening range, but I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

8 to 11pm eastern raid time on stormrage alliance

Dlares#1711 if u wanna chat

building our Core group for going into heroics. 5/10 prog rn
7:30 pm pst Tuesday
7:30 pm Thursday
1 pm Pst Sunday
:slight_smile:

We’d love to chat with you!

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

If you’re interested and comfortable with playing Shadow I would love to talk!

We are a newly re-formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. Try us out for a night. My contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-wants-you-910h-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Hey!

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team that will proceed into some mythic. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

Hi Bonemere,

Ronan is a new guild formed in Shadowlands. We are 10/10N and 3/10H, we are looking for a some dps and heals for our team!

We raid Sunday/Monday 8pm - 11pm EST, so we hope the 7 - 10 CST time works for you.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out:

Officer: Denario-Rivendare
Discord: Denario#1910
Bnet: Denario#11325

Hello!

General Info: We’re a laid-back guild looking to round out our raid team to get AOTC and move into mythic progression. We have a friendly atmosphere; however, there is a healthy desire for solid performance. 9/10 H

Raid Times: 7-10 PM CT (Illidan server time) on Tuesdays and Thursdays W/ Monday optional

Recruitment: We currently have two dedicated tanks but are looking to recruit healers and melee/ranged DPS. All Classes welcome!

Please feel free to reach out here or in-game Bigjbravo #1736

Hey there…we are est but i think thats even better for u
Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for the last several expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. We will be doing Aotc with a few mythics. We are recruiting mythic + pushers and PVP players for a well rounded community.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
4/10 H CN
2/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Open
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211