Priest looking for guild for 10.2

Looking for a home for the rest of DF and 11.0, Looking to go Alliance server doesn’t really matter.
I am playing a Holy/Shadow Priest Ilvl 436, still learning to heal but not doing too bad a job.
Would really like a non-toxic guild that likes to do m+ from baby keys to high teens and the new Mega Dungeon. Looking for Sun/Mon evenings (or later night raid) Ideally for raid buuuuut could maybe do other days
Active discord would be amazing not one when I join all I see if posts from 2 months ago…
Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Hey - my guild Daybreak is recruiting 1 flex healer for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. We are a H/A 18+ LGBTQ friendly guild.

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus, just fleshing out the last 2-3 people for a mythic roster before we dip our toes in there.

We have several members who run keys daily, Discord and guild chat always have friendly people around.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Hello Bristy

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
ALL classes and roles with preference for the following:
Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Resto Shaman
Mage
Priest
Enhancement Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

I do not think we are what you are looking for b/c we raid tues/wed but we do raid a lil later, Not sure how late you were looking for b/c we start at 11pm est. I will drop my spam below just in case. I do have a heal spot open.

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple good dps to come die with us this tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
Melee Dps- Warrior, Rogue, Dk, Dh- Have none of those
Ranged Dps: Token SP, Mage, Hunter

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Hey Bristy, I saw you replied to our guild’s post, but I never heard anything back. If you’re still interested, we’d love to have you. You can also add me on btag if you’ve got any questions!

Btag: Goose#1913

Original Post: [A] Stormrage Guild LFM for 10.2 Casual AOTC

If you are still looking for a guild, I would like to talk about Deplete Repeat. Discord Rune.dk

[A][NA][Sargeras] 9/9H AtSC, AOTC guild is currently recruiting for S3 progression Raid team. Our goals are AOTC each season, and then dip into Mythic raid. Raid Times: 6:30pm - 9:30 pm CST Wed/Sun. We also run Mythic+ keys nightly. Smaller guild of high quality people/players.

High priority Raid recruitment for Enhancement Shaman, Havoc Demon Hunter, Warlock, but all are welcome to inquire. Logs are highly appreciated for Raid team consideration as slots are also based on performance and attendance. Character ilvl should be 440ilvl+ for S3 Raid. Mythic+ all are welcome to inquire.

Contact an Officer through Discord Gregg17540#6381 , Rune.dk, Goomb, & Sedit if you would like to know more!

Hi Bristy! If you’re still looking here’s our guild info:

Reloaded [Stormrage] is recruiting. We are a newly formed guild made up of AOTC and CE raiders. Our focus starting out will be AOTC but we will likely look to do some mythic once our numbers are up. We also run m+ several nights a week and we have a few members who enjoy arena and bgs if you are into pvp. Raid nights are 8-11 CST Sunday and Monday.

We are interested in any talented players that are chill and fun to hang out with, but bonus points for Mage and Warlock. We would also like to have a HPal, bonus points if you flex dps.

We are an 18+ guild. We have a fun chill environment, but we are looking to progress at a decent pace and not spend weeks or months wiping on the same boss so individual performances will be evaluated as necessary.

Feel free to respond here or add us on bnet or discord. Hope to hear from you soon!

Bnet: Achilion#11490, Erieeroot#1735
Discord: Achilion, Erieeroot

Hi, Bristy,
I’m with Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. We’re a mid-sized AotC guild running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We don’t have any healing spots just now but are definitely looking to add a shadow priest to our team.
Hit me up RowanBeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord if you think we might be a decent fit for each other!

Hi Brisky,

Our Heroic Raid team “The Bad Dragons” is recruiting a Holy Priest, Resto Druid, Preservation Evoker, Rogue or Frost/UH DK for the Season 3 raid Emerald Dream.

The Bad Dragons have a proven track record of being an AOTC-minded guild who also prioritizes a “fun but serious when needed” mentality.

Raid Info-
Wednesday & Thursday 7:30 eastern until 10 eastern.

Requirements-
•Two Week Trial Process
•Maintain all enchants/gems
•Positive attitude and vibe
•Prior research done on fights

Interested? Check us out.

Contact Van at:
Discord- vanthegreat504

Hey!
Our Guild [Bold-Stormrage] may be a good fit for you.
We are looking for all types of gamers. We accommodate raiders, key runners and casual/socials.
Our guild is home to two raid teams and a coordinated Mythic+ community, but we also have an active discord where we talk about anything and everything for anyone who just wants a nice place to hang out.
Add me so we can chat!
Discord: victoriakins
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

Epic Chaos is a Horde guild on Zul’jin we are AOTC and are looking to close out our core group for 10.2. Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-midnight est

We are a community driven guild where everyone is welcome and is treated like friends and family. We offer Mythic+ anywhere from 5 to 28 keys atm. We do Xmog runs and Mount runs weekly. TW raids whenever available. We offer a highly active discord as well. Where streaming is welcomed. We do giveaways with contest in guild for random items.

We are looking for chill, like minded individuals who want a home for more than just a raid tier. We are looking to make friendships that are long lasting and enjoyable for everyone.

If you are interested and/or would like to ask more questions message us on

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100
Bnet: Nymue#11411

Discord: DRAGONS#9572

Zul’jin: Dragonss
Nymueh

Hello we are Magical on A52! We are opening our roster for 10.2 and in need of ranged players . However we also accept players interested in just running keys and doing other content as well. We are a cross faction guild so accept alliance and horde alike. Our discord is very active with members in and out all day and we are a late night raiding guild which typically raids wed/Thurs from 10am to 1am est for mythic and usually an alt run for heroic on Tuesdays around the same time. If interested reach out to me on discord!
Discord: marloe

would love to chat but you left no discord to contact you on. Please Bigkef#8664 if u wanna chat