Priest LFG

Holy/Shadow Priest current Ilvl 492 looking for long term home for S4 and TWW+. I am a dad so cant normally log in until the little one is asleep which is normally past 9pm EST.
• Looking to raid N/H only
• Cant raid before 9pm EST
• Free any day to raid Mon - Sat (Sunday is football day LOL)
• Looking for a chill causal place to down some bosses and brick some keys
Hope to hear back soon!

Hey Aeloramord,

Hope you’re doing good tonight! We got a lot of older adults / parents here who enjoy the late night hours too, so maybe a good fit there. And in we are in need a priest healer who has a good chill vibe, so hit me up if you’re interested.

To talk more, shoot me an add on discord @ markwahlbear

Full gspam below

FOR THE HORDE!
Markwahlbear

No copy paste here. 2 Buddies and I have started a guild for returning players and new players. We are just looking to hang out and build a raid roster while doing M+. Bnet - Hotshot#1259 Discord - unholynft . Toss me a message if interested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello there. I belong to a wonderful guild called Synchronicity on Wyrmrest Accord. We only raid N & H, and our raid night is Saturday from 9:00 to 11:00 EST.
We are “older” players, 30s and up, very laid-back and focused on having fun.
If you are interested and would like more information, my Discord is Sybilmeows.

1 Like

Hey there Aeloramord! We could definitely use a Shadow Priest in raid. Everyone loves PI’s.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Current Focus:

• Ranged Dps: Mage, Augmentation Evoker, Hunter
  • Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972.

Sounds good but I listed “• Looking to raid N/H only”… Are you still looking to push Mythic?

Well it’s a meme season right now, so its kinda casual. There’s no real emphasis on pushing it hard at the moment. In War Within there will be though.