Priest LF Mythic

Hi! I’m 486 (3k IO) ilvl, I play holy in raids, disc in m+ and I like to play shadow from time to time. I’m generally available every night but weds. I also play resto/balance, Evoker and mage. I prefer healing but will dps!

Bnet: holographic#11452
Discord: holographic.meatloaf

Hey, Hølø!

I know you mentioned that you aren’t available on Wednesdays—that’s the day our team raids, but I figured I would send you my recruitment message anyways just in case it works out. Also, our guild has a lot of mythic teams, so if it sounds interesting but Wed truly doesn’t work you should still check out some of our other raid teams on our website!

I’m the recruitment officer for a mythic raid team (Quartz) in a relatively large guild called Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. Our guild is an awesome women-led community of ~1200 people, so there’s truly something for everyone (from mount runs to fishing to guild open raid runs for alts to key pushing) and it feels like people are always around. There are teams pushing for HOF and people going for M+ title, and there are teams for people just getting into raiding and everything in between.

Our team is a 1-night mythic team, raiding every Wed from 7-11pm PST. We kind of try to avoid committing to a label but we fall around the semi-hardcore area I’d say. Creating a fun, supportive, and non-toxic environment that’s welcoming to all while also efficiently/effectively pursuing our goals is super important to us. Our goal is to get AOTC quickly and then push as far into mythic as possible, around halfway or a bit beyond.

There are always people online doing keys, whether that’s people on the team or people in the community at large. Let me know if you have any questions!

You can message me @fleeceyxo on discord or Lukaashi#1539 on bnet.

you might be a good fit for our weekend raid team, saturday/sunday nights at 7pm (pacific)

Discord request sent

Hey there Holo, we could definitely work with you for S4!

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time.
Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.
What You Bring:

Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.
Current Focus:

Ranged Dps: Mage, Augmentation Evoker, Hunter
Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin
Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972.

Hey my name is Olav, Im a raid leader for the team snafu from Parses On Trash - Dalaran.

We raid friday-saturday 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est.
As for who I am, I’m a multi CE HOF raider that raid leads this guild on the side. We’re looking for motivated players to bolster our roster. With us being a weekend guild we try to maintain a 23 man roster. And if we have to take a day off due to holidays we do. IRL stands ahead of the game. We try to do things efficient to get max outcome with minimal effort.

We try to build a strong team, but more importantly a team that enjoys having fun together and enjoys raiding, we prog as far as we can in mythic. We try to foster a positive environment where people can relax, are open to feedback and improve.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please reach out to me on discord
Discord: olav3118

Hey Holo! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on the weekends.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Players looking for a long term home for Season 4, War Within and Beyond!

M+ Key runners, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers

DPS: High priority towards a good and reliable Warlock.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

About us:

Is a brand new competitive end-game progression guild located on Area 52 Horde. We broke off another guild that had been around for years to form a more serious approach to raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. We are at 18 weeks old as a brand new guild and in that time we’ve manage to set a great foundation, achieve AOTC within 2 weeks of Admirdrassil being released, and go 6/9M in our first raid tier ever as a guild. We are looking to push further and harder in the next upcoming mythic tier to achieve what every progression raider wants…CE

Progression: (New Guild) 6/9M (Smolderon 2.2%)

In order to give more opportunities to people wanting to step up and raid, and participate in our ever growing community, we are forming a Weekend Raid team!

Raid Schedule: Heroic / Mythic

Friday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment Information:

Currently Recruiting:

• Resto Shaman
  • Havoc DH

Encouraging all exceptional classes to apply

We are always looking for exceptional players, All spots are competitive in our guild, and we will always slot the 20 - 25 best players/classes for progression

What can we offer you?
What truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

• A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
  • Lots of Mythic +!
  • Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
  • Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
  • A place to call Home!

Overall, We’re here to be competitive, and kill bosses. We are driven, and everyone has the common goal of achieving CE in future tiers soon.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to Contact me: Bowgopeww (Weekend Raid Leader) Discord - the_justicar or *B-net - Judgemental#11462!