Priest lf late night raiding guild

I’d like to play Shadow end-game but also open to healing as holy.

Looking for a guild that raids anytime after 10pm eastern!

Been playing WoW since classic and just looking for a chill group of people to raid/group up with!

Hey there! We’d love to have you and our raid times would line up with the hours you want.

Who are we?
Horde - Myzrael

What can we offer you?
•PvE raiding
•Fun events
•PvP battleground groups
•Friendly and supportive environment

What do we need from you?
•Discord with a Mic
•Socialable
•Active on your main and attend events
•Take part in raiding

Schedule
•Sun 17:00-20:00 HST (14:00-17:00 PST)
•Mon 17:00-20:00 HST (14:00-17:00 PST)
(With experienced players each raid should only take 3 hours to clear except Naxx)

Loot distribution
• Experienced & fair Loot Council that take into account: performance, attendance, guild engagement, and current gear progression.
*The Main Tank gets all upgrades and the first Thunderfury. You know why.
*Cores, Runes, etc will go to guild bank until the instance is cleared.

Who are we looking for?
• We welcome every player that is competitive and that understands the time investment required to be successful in the game.
• Players with previous Vanilla experience are preferred, but we’ll consider non experienced players who are highly motivated and willing to research, learn, and always strive to improve gameplay.
• Team players that want to be part of a long term project, we aren’t looking for tourists.

Apply Here!
Discord: discord.gg/DmV8B8

Check us out! If you have any questions join our Discord.

Discord: BnH247#9580 - surprisingly we still need our shadow priest so if you’re interested add me :slight_smile:

still looking !

Hi there.
I’m the gm for a guild called Dream and we focus on progression raiding. I’d love to chat with you when you’re free :slight_smile:
My battletag is Hermarine#1245 and my discord is Firewyrm#4107
We try to foster a strong sense of friendship and community within the guild because I believe that when you’re working together with your friends you can do great things. Send me a tell and see if you’re interested.

Hello! We will start our raids (tues wed thurs) right around 10est (7pst)
on Whitemane horde. Guild Name: The Unnamed
Hop in the discord to chat!
discord.gg/PsNdugE
Kaio Ken#6860

We start an hour earlier, but i’m gonna post a short version of our info below and if you like, you can get in contact with us. we are looking for one more holy priest

:small_orange_diamond:Guild Name: Hourglass
:small_blue_diamond:Link to recruitment post: [H] ⌛ Hourglass | Atiesh| Hardcore | Weekend Night Raiding | 10/10 MC 1/1 Ony
General Information: :hourglass:Hourglass is a Horde (PvE) raiding focused guild founded by a few friends who have been playing and raiding together for quite some time; as well as to having multiple class and vanilla raiding experience. We are looking for other like-minded individuals looking to progress at a steady pace going forward for Classic raiding. However, we consider ourselves to be a hardcore/semi-hardcore raiding guild environment and raid team members will be treated as such.
:small_orange_diamond:Raid Times and Days: Saturday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST) and Sunday 9pm EST – 1am EST (6pm PST - 10pm PST)
:small_blue_diamond:Server: Atiesh (pst normal server)
:small_orange_diamond:Loot Distribution: Loot Council
:small_blue_diamond:Voice Communication: Discord

Contact Information:
please feel free to contact anyone listed below to discuss joining the guild. An interview will more than likely occur. We do not do applications
:small_blue_diamond: Bnet: MakkachinSox#1572 or Discord: MakkachinSox#1438 : Guild Master, Ranged DPS leader, Raid Assist/Recruiter
:small_orange_diamond: Bnet: Synergy#1765 or Discord: Synergy#2154 : Guild Master, Lead Main Tank, Lead Raid Lead/Lead Raid Recruiter

Hey, my guild, YEETICUS Maximus is planning on raiding 11pm - 2am EST Mondays/Sundays. We will be playing on Herod PVP. If you’re interested or have any questions, PM me on discord. It’s #derwal4650