Priest LF late night Horde or Alliance Guild

Hello! I’m currently looking for a guild to have fun and progress with for the rest of 8.3 and into Shadowlands!

My main goal is to get established with a guild, and make new friends. I’m okay with Horde or Alliance, but scheduled events have to be after 10:30 pm EST due to work and kids.

I main a priest, learning how to Disc at the moment! Ideally I would prefer a Heroic guild but could see myself stepping into mythic. I don’t have any experience with raids/mythic plus this expansion, so don’t have logs. I am however a quick learner and open to constructive criticism. If you want to give me a chance, respond to this post.

My priest is currently 83 neck, and 450ilvl. r10 cloak.

I know it is about 30 minutes before you listed as your preferred raid time, but I thought maybe I would give you the info in case there was a tiny bit of wiggle room for you.

I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:
Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this.

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can.

Vette! My pst team starts at 10:30est on the button! We are also in need of exactly one holy/disc priest! I have three kids myself so I understand the routines involved and having strict playtime limits. Anyways, please check us out. I’d love to chat more, take care!

Hey there! Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

:smiley: Greetings! :smiley:
Fireforged is an adult Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that is preparing for Shadowlands, and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)
*Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
(Due to us having completed our heroic progression of Nyalotha, we now only raid Friday nights to farm some earlier bosses and Nzoth. We will might do some activities on Saturday night where the guild runs old raids for transmogs and achivements)

**Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

We are looking for active and social players that don’t just log on just for raid nights. We want players that are looking for a place to call home, and be socialzing active in the guild and discord. We have alot of members that enjoy running M+, and its a good way to build relationships and get to know each other better.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/C9gFeWs
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile: