Priest LF casual social guild

I Feel stupid for even posting this. However, I am in search of a small casual guild. A raiding guild is OK but I do not raid Due to lack of confidence, it’s something I would like to do. But yeah, I’m just looking for a guild

Hey Illiyssia, my guild Stormforged Warlords are superrrrrr casual and a pretty social group overall. We’re a smaller guild, mostly former lone wolves and friends that decided to create a guild to avoid the advertised casual guilds that aren’t actually casual haha. We typically just hang and do keys here and there, with no pressure to do so. This is also a place where you can freely do keys and not have to worry about how your performance is. All we care about is if you’re having a good time. Whisper any of us in game if this is the type of group you’re seeking and we would be thrilled to add another friend to the guild!

I most def will message you in game

If by some chance no one is on. You can apply to the guild via guild finder and someone will accept you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey there!

Violet Rose is looking for more people!!! We are a newish guild bout a month old and have new and returning players!

We dip our feet in all contentnto try and be a rounded guild for everyone!

Lots of us restarted or are leveling new characters to get ready for s4 and WW.

I am hosting our first guild event april 6th, A night through the ages!

If any of this sounds good add me on bnet or discord!

Bnet - Subs#1886
Discord- Jewbaccathehut

Are you looking to raid in the TWW? In need of a resto/ele shammy?

Hey there, if interested in a social guild, why not check out CAFFEINATED CHAOS, on Alliance Stormrage? It is run by 2 of my best gal pals in game! Fun events AND an active discord!

Here is my recruitment spam:

If you’d like an invite or simply want to know more, please hmu via discord: wigglehugs

Can’t wait to hear from you, have a great day!

<3 / Gail