Priest LF Casual Guild

I’m pretty open as far as faction and server type goes, I’m basically just looking for a group of laid back/chill people to play with again. I don’t have the amount of free time that I did 14ish years ago when I first started playing WoW, so I’m not looking for anything hardcore or semi-hardcore. Basically I guess I’m just LF friends since most of mine quit over the years. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here you go [H] Guild Fairbanks LFM's See inside 4 details

Hello

If you’re open to whatever, come check us out.

Come give us a look!

Royalty is currently recruiting all classes for Classic on Skeram! We are a group of friends who have played WoW and other games together for 10 years! Each of us has had our fair share of hardcore raiding and PvPing. Our goal in classic is to enjoy the experience while clearing raid content 2 days a week, 3 hours a night. We understand there will be veterans to wow, and new comers to classic, everyone is welcome!!

Current Needs

• Currently all classes are open.

RAID INFORMATION *

• We will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday each week from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM Est.
  • 90% raid attendance will be required to remain an active member of our raid team.
  • Loot will be distributed through officer Loot Council. There will be no loot whoring and the best interest of the guild is always priority.
  • No prior raid experience is required however we do expect you to do your class research and execute the fights correctly.
  • Try to arrive to raids 15 minutes prior to start, this ensures we aren’t waiting 30 minutes for the first pull on an already shorter raid time.
  • Discord is a must for all raiders

What we expect from our members

We are looking for dedicated players who are willing to give it their all when playing in a fun setting. We aren’t here to be the most hardcore on the server. We know mistakes are going to happen. The best part is that we are playing classic again and can enjoy it while still being a great guild clearing content. We expect you to optimize your character the best you can outside of raiding. We will have dungeon groups to help others with gear/attunements/gold farming. Off days we will definitely have group pvp going! We hope to hear from you soon!

Contact us on discord or battle net!

Poppa - Guild Master - Poppa#11962
Happyfeet - Officer - Bird#12913

Discord
Poppa#9449
Bird#048

dont be just a number be apart of something great with friends and family!!! Small guild needing more for groups and officer status - all vanilla players - a lot of these guilds are big and are just trying to gubble up everyone they can.

Pagle - Alliance

Fumbles#9697 Discord

Hey there,

I would check us out if you have a moment. We’ve gathered a group of over 100 like minded players so far and a very active discord.

Message me - my discord is in that post. Thanks!

Come hang out with us!

Hey there, if you’re still in search of a home give us a look!

We are <Fugitives of Norrath> on the Classic WOW - Skeram server, Playing as Horde. We are a guild that is formed by a group of mmorpg veterans who want to experience all that Classic WOW has to offer. Our leaders have a breadth and depth of experience in leading guilds through progression content at a high level and are looking to enjoy the Classic experience once again. We will not be taking ourselves too seriously and won’t be aiming for the WF race nonsense. We are here to enjoy Classic, and not to lose our jobs in the process. Most of us have a life outside of gaming and we intend to allow people to keep that intact. Our raid schedule is tentatively scheduled for Sunday and Thursday evenings, 8:30pm -11:30pm Eastern time, and maybe pushing later if the majority present wishes to do so.(edited)

Leadership GL -Officers (over see guild)/run raids and class leaders help within classes CLass leaders, Know there class very well and can help others improve Expectation of officers is to have fun while helping the rest of the guild grow Specs In classic we don’t get 2 spec choices we aren’t dictating the spec you choose to raid with just asking you to choose one

Loot: We will be starting out as a Loot Council style guild, using all the officers who have been leading guilds over the years, and eventually transitioning into DKP once we have a footing into the raid scene. The purpose of this is to allow our required classes (tank, high attendance healers/dps) to get us into a position where we can stabilize, then migrating to a system that allows for more member-oriented choice. The loot council will ask for everyone who wants in on a drop to send a whisper with what they are upgrading. The loot council will take a variety of factors into account (set item, need for the guild, attendance, last time you got a drop). If it is deemed that multiple members are equally viable, we’ll ask for a roll off. Loot council isn’t perfect, and we are going to do our best to be as fair as possible, however there will be exceptions for the benefit of the guild. {TBD LIST OF EXCEPTIONS, WILL BE CRYSTAL CLEAR} Attendance will be look at based on the past 30 days. You must have 60% raid attendance over the past 30 days to qualify for loot. We will start counting attendance after the first 30 days of raiding. Once up and going we will use guild fund to help provide to raid mats and enchanting mats for Guild Main spec use. We ask you to declare a raid spec as to take gear that benefits that IG war tank vs dps will not get tank gear over tank what needs it Frost mages will get frost + dmg gear over fire mage who just wants for pvp use performance and guild att and guild activity will be accounted for. We will operate fully in Discord till time we need a Site for DKP

Bnet - Mcrelb#11730
Discord - Relbaic#6292 or Remarkable#4502
Guild Discord - discordDOTgg/cmBmCTw

We might be what you are looking for but it depends also on which server or country you are looking at. If you are looking for an oceanic guild, alliance then we may be a good fit.

Eldritch is an Alliance guild on ArugalPvP

We are looking for laid back filthy casuals to join our ranks! Even if you only have an hour to spare each day, we’ll try our best to include you in dungeon runs etc! We are looking for mature players, this doesnt mean you have to be serious or of a certain age. We have 0 tolerance for drama, dont stir up anything for the sake of it. Most of our current members have been playing from the early stages in wow’s history, but also haven’t experienced vanilla wow, so this will be a new experience for us too.

We will sort out raid plans once we have enough players lvl 60 to actually raid with. We dont care what spec you play, so if you want to be a ret paladin or balance druid, there’s a place for you here, as long as you can pull your weight in a competitive scene, i know it’s doable with the right commitment.

So come on by, chill, relax, have a chat with us on discord, and see you in Azeroth!

Bnet - WildWolf#126257
Discord - discord.gg/459VhNc

We’re on Pagle, PVE server. Mostly adults in guild, rather chill. We’ll be doing split raids once we’re clearing so you can still get the chance to raid and not be super hardcore about it!

Unity / Alliance / Pagle

I read your description, I would consider our schedule pretty casual…

Hey! If you’re still browsing the guild pages it seems like our home would be a great fit. We’re a social pve/pvp guild focused on just enjoying what wow has to offer.
Our guild recruitment: [H] Thalnos <Oops> Social PvE/PvP
Our discord: discord.gg/6xJZ7kh

I’m still looking for friends too. I probably have more free time you, though. I just started a guild with some of my friends on Stalagg. I hope you can raid a few hours a week too that would be great.