Priest LF AotC Focused Raiding Guild

Hey there, I am a returning playing looking for a Heroic focused raiding guild to join for Shadowlands. I have previously raided AotC back in Legion but took a break during BfA from the game entirely.

I have always raided as a healer and am planning on playing a priest for its multiple options in that role. Though I am not opposed to raiding as Shadow if someone is in the need for rDPS.

Due to my work schedule I am only able to consistently raid Sunday - Tuesday but can do any time on those days.

Bnet - FrigidFerret#1288
Discord - Kazguni#2175
(I work nights so if you message me during the day I’m likely sleeping and will get back to you in the evening or the next morning)

1 Like

Hey Kazguni! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hiya, Kazguni!

[A] House Brighthammer of Wyrmrest Accord is looking toward the Shadowlands. We would love to add a Shadow Priest to our raid family at this time.

Our progression team raids Sunday and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST, with family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. Family nights are for fun, and not required. We are a semi-casual AOTC focused guild, and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM or BigWigs, WA2. The progression team dabbles in Mythic raid, on occasion.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.

Good morning Kaz,

If you are open to server/faction switching, our Monday team sounds like exactly what you are looking for. I will include the entire recruitment post below so you have an idea what we are about!

Elysian Sodality has been together as a guild since 2011 and recently made the move to horde as we prepare for Shadowlands. We have a great community of players, some with experience dating back to vanilla and others who started new in BfA. We have students, working professionals, husbands, wives, parents, friends and neighbors.

We will have two raiding platforms in Shadowlands. All players who join the guild are welcome to participate on the Monday raid team. This team will be focused on AotC and run from 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST every Monday evening. We are happy to work with people who are new to the game or new to raiding.

We also have a second team on Wednesdays and Fridays that will be focusing on pushing mythic progression at a meaningful pace. We are not a CE based guild, but we do have the drive to push and improve our play. There may be opportunities for folks to participate on this team, based on interest and performance during the Monday raids.

We are looking to add a few more like-minded players to our community, whether it’s to participate on a raid team, push mythic keys or simply to hang out while you farm achievements or mounts. You are not required to raid to be part of the guild. We have a great group of people and a positive community.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to add me Anna#1862

Hey there!
I’m not sure if our times/days work for you or if you’re interested in a semi-hardcore mythic guild but we would love to have a heals that can dps for our last healer spot! We raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 EST, if this might be something you’re interested in or looking for I’ll leave our gm’s btag and more guild info below :slightly_smiling_face:

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!