Priest LF (A)Pagle Guild

I’ve tried finding one on my own but it’s been challenging, so we’ll see how this goes.

Hello, my name is Sacha and I plan on playing holy at cap. I started playing WoW at the start of TBC and raided through most of WotLK. I mained a holy priest for a time and then was mostly an enh shaman, and am the proud owner of one single server first title from my moderately backwater server. I was a long time guild officer, occasional raid leader and serial PuG raid organizer. I started playing very casually again this past fall.

I’m looking for a mature and friendly group to get started playing Classic with. I can’t make any promises about how fast I’ll level or any future raid attendance, but I can promise that I’m a friendly no-maintenance person to have around. I’m great “filling out the roster” material.

Thanks for your time and let me know if you’ve got a group that might want one more!

1 Like

Hey there! I think you’d be a great fit for our lot. We’re a pretty decently sized guild looking to snag some likeminded, friendly individuals in order to continue to fill out our raiding roster or roster in general, and you seem like a cool person, so!

Add me over on discord if you’d like, we can talk further and in more detail! If anyone else is interested, feel free to do the same. Auri#8857

Hi Sacha,

I represent Triumvirate of Pagle!

It sounds like you would fit right in with our group as we have both raiding and social members. If you’d like to know more, please drop by our discord and have a chat (I’ll also link our recruitment post in case you’d rather read :slight_smile: )

discord.gg/fyR7uWk

Hi Sacha! If you might be interested in going horde we have a guild of 35 member so far, all over the age of 30 and we only raid 2nights a week (Tues/Thurs 8-11PM EST). Healers are always in demand, and casuals are more than welcome, you’ll always be needed for 5 man end-game! My discord name is Omega#1356 if you’d want to chat further.

Hi Sacha, I think you’d be a good fit for our guild: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

There’s a lot of players like you that used to be pretty hardcore but are playing at a more relaxed pace now :+1:

If you’re not committed to Pagle then feel free to check us out. Come chill in discord and see if were up your ally!

Hi Sacha!

In reading your post, I think you’ll find a great home with us in Arm of Hades! We’re an older bunch just looking to enjoy the experience and community aspect that Classic offers. We’re taking our time with leveling, and it is always nice to have more positive people in our community.

Hopefully my post resonates and I’ll be talking to you soon in Guild chat/discord!

Hello Sacha

<Symphony of Souls> Adult raid guild is recruiting! Join us on the road to 60! We are looking for like minded players to enjoy classic WoW and high spirited nostalgia on Westfall!

Have fun. Make progress. Don't be a dick.

Expectations: (guild) SoS is an adult raiding guild and we firmly believe in providing a fun and inclusive environment. We encourage our members to play the toon/spec they want to play! The guild is expected to be supportive of one another and we do not condone trolling or attacking fellow members. That being said, the guild is not G rated and adult humor is expected! Ultimately the goal is to have a fun place to ask questions, group up, and enjoy the game as it should be, with friends!

DKP with decay. Rewarded for effort, not being the GM's bff.

Expectations: (raid) The goal is to be raid ready by early Nov, however we are flexible on this. Unpopular raiding specs are supported, though we may have to limit the total number of them if it begins to greatly hinder the raid. Raiders are expected to ask questions, know their class, help the guild farm for raid mats and repairs, and be willing to help your fellow members with attunement etc… Finally raiders are expected to use voice chat/Discord, though you do not need to speak only listen if you wish.

Ask not what the guild can do for you, but what you can do for the guild.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur 8:30 - 10:30 PM EST 2 nights a week with the possibility of adding a 3rd night in the future.

Classes Needed:
Druid - Feral Low
Hunter - Medium
Mage - Medium
Paladin - Holy High
Priest - High
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - DPS High
Warrior - Tank Low
Warlock - Low
Hop into our discord or add me on battle.net! Ghyst#1586 Discord - [discord.gg/DgwdnPF]

Ill throw my guild into the mix. <Darkness> Pagle [A] PvE Weekend Raiding Guild 8:30pm EST Start

We are a casual raiding guild that takes raiding seriously. I am keeping the guild topped out to a maximum of 60 players but would prefer 50 active.

I can be reached via dm here, on that post, Discord via Pizzalicious#3878 or Bnet Pizzalicious#1927