[H] Mythic-experienced priest healer LF evening/night guild

I decided to give this one more try before giving up and unsubscribing, so here we go.

I’m a priest healer, holy main but also willing to play disc. I reached 5/8 M Uldir fairly early on (pre-nerfs) before I stopped raiding for several months. I’m a skilled and dedicated player, but I have a relaxed approach to the game. I have a very positive attitude, I play for fun and the only thing that makes me mad is other people being jerks. I also think I have a pretty good sense of humour and love to make people laugh. I’m looking for a group to stay with permanently.

What I’m looking for:

• Raid times at or later than 7:00 PM PST. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NON-NEGOTIABLE. Any day is okay.

• A positive, friendly group that plays for fun. I’m a full-time student (studying clinical psych at UBC, in case you’re interested). I’m not looking for another job. I always give it my all and do everything I can to improve my skills, but in the end I play for fun, not to add even more stress to my life.

• No rage or aggression. None at all.

• Zero tolerance for racism/sexism/homophobia, mocking suicide, mental illness, child abuse or any of that messed up stuff (I can’t believe I actually have to specify this, but I guess that’s just the world we live in).

• Minimal vulgarity/crudeness. If your discord channel sounds like a middle school playground, I’m not interested.

• Being a full-time student, I may have to miss a few raids per semester due to exams. It shouldn’t happen very often and I can always give plenty of notice (several weeks or even months). It’s necessary the guild is understanding of this.

• I’ve been getting an ABSURD amount of spam from people who didn’t actually read the post before adding me, so I came up with a way to filter them out. When you message me, have the very first thing you say be the word ‘penguins’. If you don’t do this, I’ll know you didn’t actually read the post, and will immediately block you.

• Looking for AotC focused guilds or light mythic raiding. I don’t have the time or energy to dedicate to semi-hardcore raiding anymore.

• HORDE ONLY.

Note: I don’t play shadow.

Contact info below. PM me, don’t post here. Please please please only add me if you’ve actually read the post and actually intend to message me. Don’t add me if you’re going to just not message me (why do people even do this?)

Btag (best way to reach me): seven#13704
Discord: Seven#8204

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
–/-/-/-/

Hopeful but likely futile bump.

Peeeennnnguinnnnssss

I will say off the bat that our times don’t work for you. We start at 6pst and run for three hours. Also, we ARE an adult guild, but some of the terrible dad jokes and puns are definitely crude. We do progression with a friendships first approach and make it work (ended uldir at 6/8m)

Anyway, none of that is necessary because we dont fit what you need, but DON’T GIVE UP. There is a group out there that WILL fit what you need. You are welcome to add me on bnet and run with us here and there if it helps you not fall out of love with the game. I wish I could offer you a fit , everything other than bad jokes and raid times sounds great :joy:

I’ll give this another bump

edit: not sure why it posted from this random alt instead of my main…