Priest healer (9/9H) w dps OS LF casual mythic team and m+

Putting feelers out to consider mythic raiding. Can transfer to any realm but will prefer high pop ones. Horde or alliance doesn’t matter I’ve been both in the past and we can cross faction anyway but if you have a preference that’s fine.

Availability

Sunday through Thursday: 7 PM to 10 PM EST
Friday and Saturday 7 PM to 12 PM EST

Progress

9/9 heroic
Around 2600 IO
483 ilvl

Spec

I play holy primarily for raid and disc for keys. I have done disc in raid as well and I’m fine playing it, just need more experience on it. I also do shadow as an off spec and I am working on improving on it.

HPS parses are a little sus, but I do have mostly purple HPS parses across the board for the raid on heroic. I also play several other healers and I’m down to play an alt when needed. If we chat about your raid team I will send you a link to my logs.

Looking for

Casual to semi-hardcore mythic progression… Not looking for super serious hardcore. I want to learn the ropes of mythic raiding and see if I enjoy it. I don’t mind flexing between healing and dps when needed, but with the understanding that I’m definitely strongest at healing.

Been just raiding heroic but interested in raiding mythic. My guild has dabbled in it a bit but they lack the raid leadership to make a good team so I am thinking of joining one. I killed 3 mythic bosses in VOTI and 1 in Aberrus and have not yet attempted to progress any this tier.

If you want to talk about your raid team, please leave a message below with some info like raid times, expectations, and how to contact you. I will add you if I feel it may be a good fit. Thanks

Hi, Lierra. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is recruiting to build our mythic raid team for S4 and War Within. We formed in January and quickly got AOTC, so now we’re looking for dedicated, fun players to join our roster and prep for mythic. Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here: