Priest for (A) PvE EST raiding 2-3x a week

Title kinda says it all.

Planning on a priest main and looking for Alliance side PvE EST server.

Ideally raiding 2-3x a week in the evenings.

I’m fairly progression minded, but the most important thing is raids that start on time.

Played vanilla through BWL on a mage but healed multiple expansions on retail and private servers as priest, shaman, druid, paladin and monk. Can heal anything anywhere on any healer.

Most disappointing feeling in my wow history, going into Naxx10 during WoTLK and seeing the huge hallways and knowing it wasn’t the real Naxx.

Best feeling in wow history. Being one of seven people still up on a server first kill of Razorgore.

So. Lemme know.

See if this might fit ur needs

Hey! I’d love to chat with you more. Evolve will be raiding Tues/Thurs from 7EST to 11EST. I’d be happy to tell you more if you’re interested. Discord - Cogburnzz#6063

Moonwillow, I think we’d be a good fit for you: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

Hey there! If you don’t mind playing on a PvP server, I think my guild may be a good fit for you! More info in the post below, contact me on discord if you are interested, cheers!

Hey Moon!

I think you would fit right in with us, take a look at my post and if you’re interested shoot me a message on discord.

Hey, I’m running a guild on herod alliance side (PvP EST though, I know you were looking for PvE). We raid 8 to 11pm CST MWF. If you’re interested hit me up on discord to chat. Magedaddy#4559

Going to run on Grobbulus for a older, more mature and stable economy. Check us out or come hang in Discord with us prior to launch to see if youd like to roll with!

We are always recruiting, take a look and see if its interesting at all to you. Thanks

See if we meet your needs! needing priests in high demands currently :slight_smile:

I’ll leave this here. If you’re willing to go pvp Take a look and see if its something you’re interested in.

lets chat couple be a perfect fit for us both! Sways#4978 (discord)