Priest and Warlock LF 8.1.5 Guild

Hi!
We are a Shadow Priest and a Warlock with 5/8M experience looking to reroll and have a new adventure in Stormrage. Looking for a 2-3 day raiding guild in weekdays from 9pm to 12am EST.

Leave me your battlenet or discord so we can chat (Prefer discord, only available in battlenet at night)

Ligerfish#8224 we have a little less mythic exp than you guys but are still perfecting our roster so lets have a chat

Guild: Heroes and Legends [A] Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M, 9% wipes on Vectis

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We are currently 3/8M with eyes on being 5/8M at least by next tier. We have a solid core of raiders wanting to achieve Cutting Edge next tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams that are working on getting our Mythic + scores higher (bit of a late start on that one). We regularly run Mythic + on off nights. Most of our core players have numerous purple/orange parses and are continuously striving to improve our performance. Most consumables are supplied by the guild (all consumables will be supplied in 8.1 when alchemy mats requirements are lowered) and up to 1000 gold nightly is offered for repairs.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

I’m currently a shadow priest and would love to have someone to theory-craft with!! We just like everyone else has immediate spots open for ranged DPS. I’d love to chat, hope to talk soon, thanks for reading my book!

Hi Malbelle,

Guild: Sanguine Morte on Stormrage [A]
Progression: Currently 8/8H 2/8M
Raid Times/Dates: Tues/Thurs: 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST

Great group of core raiders who have played together for quite a few expansions. We transferred to Stormrage from Cenarius to get into the Mythic Raiding scene at the end of Legion.

If you’re interested in a fun group of people who raid, M+, PVP and have an active discord feel free to message me!

Discord - Tussinwulf#9648

Would love to chat with you. We are currently in high need for both of yalls classes and our times fit perfectly. Ill drop my info below.

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and friday 9pm-12am
Contact me at Kalivar#1575 or discord Kalivar#5603

Hello again, just checking in. I think my guild would be a perfect fit for both of you, please add me on battle.net so we can chat. TheBlob#1740

Hello, Moonglow is currently 6/8M and close to being 7/8! We are hoping for cutting edge this tier and would love to discuss more with you guys for 8.1. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 EST. Let me know if you are interested. My Discord is Snoopa#7607

Guild Name: <Mechanically Challenged>
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage [US]
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H
Raid Times: Tuesday/Friday 9:00pm-12:00am (Mythic Progression)
Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am (Heroic Alt Run)

Hello Malbelle,

<Mechanically Challenged> is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is composed of veteran players with CE experience! Our goal is to maintain a steady form of mythic progression to achieve CE while being able maintain a two-day raiding schedule. We understand that you may have obligations outside of WoW that may prevent you from coming, just let us know ahead of time.

What we are looking for:

1. To be able to make it to at least 90% of the raids.
  2. To have an understanding of your class, and a willingness to improve.
  3. Working knowledge of the mythic and heroic encounters.
  4. Like-minded individuals who enjoy raiding and gaming with each other.

I’d like to talk to you sometime if you are interested!

Battletag: Yuneel#11582
Discord: Yuneel#3181

Hey let’s talk Pollo#1500