Pride of Kultiras

I’m trying to finish the Pride of Kultiras achievement for the Kultiran race. I have the quest for Tol Dagor: The Ashvane Overseer & I’ve read you can opt out of this one by speaking to Flynn in the Harbor Master’s Office, But he’s not there. He 's at the table for expedition quests & doesn’t give the option to opt out of that quest. I’ve looked all over & could use some help. Does anyone have any idea what I’m missing & how I can get him back to the Harbor Master’s Office? Thanks so much!

Also, I just wanted to say that I looked on quest tracker & it’s showing several in each zone, but when I go there, there’s none available & I do have Trivial Quests on. I’m just at a loss as to what I’m missing so that I can get Flynn to be back in the Harbor’s Masters office.

UPDATE: All is good. I finally found some quests around Norwington Estate. Then while looking on the map the following day, I saw an available quest in Bridgeport. It was Flynn Fairwind with three quests for the Pride of Kultiras! One was a dungeon which I was able to opt out of. From there on it was smooth sailing. I’m sure most of you already know, but just in case, you can opt out of all of the dungeon quests in this storyline if you want to by just talking to the quest giver again.