Previous xpac gear not unlocked

Hello! So before Legion this character use to be my main since early Cata. I’ve raided with this character since Firelands.
Just recently I’ve leveled him up and wanted to make some mogs for him only to realize gear that I’ve had in previous expansions aren’t unlocked? For instance SoO gear, I remember clearing that raid with my guild so obviously I would have some tier pieces but nope. If anyone knows what’s up with this please let me know!!!

That sounds like a bug to me. At 60, all expacs worth of gear should be available to transmog provided that they’re cloth and not class restricted. Get a bug report in, toot sweet.

When the new transmog system was implemented, I recall it only saved items from that point forward with what you currently had on your characters. If you raided SoO as current content, the system wasn’t around then. If you sold your items prior to Legion you won’t have the appearances.

1 Like

Transmog was added in 4.3? SoO was patch 5.4, so yes I should still have all the cloth gear that I received from 4.3 and tiers after that unlocked still!

i think in the beginning you had to actually have the piece in bags or void storage to mog to it? then later they just made the appearance tab and it would save the items? i def remember clearing out my void storage

edit: okay yeah it was between wod and legion

Check the filter options for your xmogs display. Try toggling all filters off, then back on.

1 Like