Previous Top 100 US Priest Heals LF Guild

Hello! I came back to the game a few months ago and have been raiding casually in a social guild, but am now on a search for a new guild for Shadowlands that has a more semi-hardcore/hardcore raiding environment.

I have logs from the last guild I raided seriously with as Disc Priest
(13/13M HFC US 87);
I also have current logs from the casual raiding I have been doing for the past couple of months (I have been playing holy spec for fun and am planning to go back to playing Disc for the remainder of this tier and Shadowlands).
Currently 7/12M with 2.9k IO

Please let me know if you are in need of a priest healer and want more information, links to logs, etc. :smile:

Hey Rainbow,

I’m with Forge, an Alliance 12/12 M guild on Sargeras. We are in need of a discipline priest for SL. We raid 7-10 CST, Tue/Wed/Sun. We want to start the expansion as strong as possible, and I believe you’d be a great fit. If interested, please feel free to fill out an application h ttps://guildsofwow.com/forge/recruitment

Can always check us out. [Zul'jin] <Modern> HOF Focused LF Healer & Warrior

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

No fancy wall of text but i would love to talk to you
Glamr#1628

We like the priest healers we don’t have one right now.

Hey Rainbowmouse! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053