Previous CE raider LF guild

Hi I’m Skiba,
Full disclosure, i haven’t raided since early legion. I was CE on BRF, HFC, and Emerald Nightmare before i left wow for a while. I came back in BFA, and have geared strictly through M+, though i am AOTC because heroic is easy. I have not stepped foot into mythic content since EN. Currently the toons i have geared are

Havoc DH 382
Frost Mage 377
BM Hunter 376

I am willing to and can play multispec of all of those classes. I’m looking for a 2 day guild, i don’t care if its heroic only or if its into mythic. I am not available to raid on Tuesdays. I work 8:30 - 5 EST, so i’m not going to raid past 12am EST. I would MUCH prefer to stay on ZJ, but may be okay with server xfering.

Let me know if you’re interested.
Btag Skiba#11787

Who We Are
<Blue Raid Shoes> is a Mythic progression guild on Hyjal-US established towards the end of Legion.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years. We raid 3 nights a week, and pride ourselves on an active community that actively pushes keys, does PvP, or plays other games on off nights.

Our goal is to build a Cutting Edge roster that will stick together, and progress to finish Mythic at a good pace while maintaining an enjoyable raid environment. Roster issues hit us hard at the start of this expansion, taking our team from realm 6th down to being unable to progress through Mythic at all, needing to pug to fill the roster. We are looking for players who understand that building the right kind of roster with the right kind of people takes time and dedication, players who want the guild to be a long-term home and family, even if they aren’t raiding at the moment.

Current Progression
Uldir: 8/8H, 2/8M

Raid Times
Tuesday: 8-11 Eastern
Wednesday: 8-11 Eastern
Thursday: 8-11 Eastern

Recruitment
We are currently looking for some DPS to improve our roster as we move forward into Drazar Alor.

We are looking for players who have previous raid experience, a desire to improve, and progress as part of the team. We are looking for people who are ready or nearly ready to raid, with a decent item and neck level and the drive to push content.

Guild Master:
Carrn#1452 (BNet); Carrn#9487 (Discord)

Officers:
Kylisse#1497 (BNet); Kylisse#0197 (Discord)
Rose#1165 (BNet); Rose#3378 (Discord)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey Skieba!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hey Skiba,

I’ll keep it short.

Ours Is The Fury on Turalyon
AOTC guild. No mythic raids. Plenty of m+.
Raids are 8:30-11:00 est fri and sat.

I’m interested in the mage or hunter. Looking forward to hearing from you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Synthesis needs a Havoc DH. :slight_smile:

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB is a great place to check for guilds (several realms and both factions!)

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt if you feel like checking out my rosters. Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Hey there, Skiba! Color Blind is looking to add a mage to their mythic roster in preparation for BoD! Do you work M-F? Would you be able to raid past 12am EST on Fridays and Saturdays?

Color Blind - 6/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 4/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Recruitment Administrators: Lucky (butts#1849) & Loxli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Kitten Mittens [H] - Area 52

About Us:
We are a semi-hardcore mythic raid group looking to continue strong in BoD. We want to see mythic content while having fun and pushing ourselves in a raid environment. Most of the raid leadership is compromised of ex-hardcore raiders who no longer have the time to invest in 4 day raiding schedules.

Recruitment: We are currently seeking a healer (hpally or priest pref) and RDPS.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed | 830-1130PM EST

Progression: 6/8M Uldir

Expectations/requirements:

• Working Headset/Mic
  • Solid understanding of class/spec
  • 80% attendance
  • Open to constructive criticism
  • Mythic experience always a plus!
  • Progression minded attitude (no elitism/drama/rude behavior)

Recruitment Contact:
(Discord) Purplewreck#3405, (B-tag) Purplewreck#1742
(Discord) katielle#5302

Hey, I’m the GM of a guild called <Resonance> on Stormrage, and thought you might be interested in checking us out if you’re still looking for a home. As a guild, we focus primarily on getting AOTC as early as possible during each raid tier and then getting as many mythic kills as we can - advanced mythic progression and eventually Cutting Edge is a long term goal of ours but, admittedly, not one we’ll likely reach this tier. We hope to build a roster of dedicated and skilled players over time and to grow into more mythic progression as quickly as we can. We also have 2 (and growing) M+ teams that run mythic plus regularly. We were 8/8 H; 2/8 M in Uldir while only raiding one night per week. We are transitioning to 2 nights per week moving forward. We raid on Wed/Thurs from 8:30 - 11:30 EST. Let me know if you might be interested in applying/interviewing. Bnet: DrBaccus#1531. Discord: Baccus#2578. We also have a website which I can get you the link for if you’d like.

Hey Skieba!

Mighty Morphin Power Raiders is a heroic+ weekend raiding guild that is currently looking for new and experienced players for BoD progression and pushing M+. We have recently done an overhaul to our raid team and fully expect to clear content heading into the next tier.

Raid Times are Saturday/Sunday 7pm-10pm server.

Current tier prog is 8/8H , 2/8M

All exceptional players who are interested will be given the opportunity to see if we’re a good fit for each other, however the classes in the highest demand are as follows:

• Hunter
  • Holy Priest
  • Havoc DH
  • Ret Pally
  • WW monk
  • These are just the classes we’re short on. Any and all exceptional DPS are more than welcome to get ahold of me.

If you’re looking for an awesome group of players to get to know and to experience content with, please add my Btag: NoSleeves#1843

Hello Skieba

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 10pm – 1am EST

Stoic is looking to add people to our roster! We are a heroic raiding guild that has completed AOTC in legion and BFA so far. We are looking for people who can have fun and be apart of a community, but still take progression seriously. If this sounds like the guild for you send me a message Willy890#1450.

hi there! I’d be super keen to take on your frost mage or bm hunter, we are in need of a few more ranged slots. would love to bring you onboard the roster

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.

★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm

★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm

★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Send. It.

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 or 2 FLEXIBLE Healers [RESTO SHAMAN, HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY]
2-3 MORE SOLID DPS: SPRIEST/DH/DK/SHAMAN/RET PALADIN/WARLOCK/MAGE

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in Dazar and beyond. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in!

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)