Previous CE Raider LF AOTC Guild 242 Hunter/Boomkin

I am a 242 MM Hunter LF a AOTC guild or a Heroic progression guild to push with. I am 2k io and 10/10H exp, but do not mind pushing heroic again with a guild. I am currently gearing my Boomkin/Resto druid as well and should be ready for Heroic next week. I am currently on Horde-Zul’jin, but will be willing to switch alliance if the guild fits my schedule perfectly. I can only raid 2x a week due to real life, Mon-Thurs anytime around 7:30-10:30est. I cannot stay on past 10:30 due to work.

Hey! Drunk n’ Disorderly is a 1/10 M Horde guild on [Zul’Jin] that is looking to fill up our Mythic Raid team with a few additional players. We mostly need DPS, however, we are open to all classes and specs.

We are semi-hardcore. Life always comes first, no questions asked if you must miss a raid though “core raiders” typically do not miss more than 1 raid per month.

We always have players online pushing keys, leveling alts, or just hanging out. All types of players are welcomed!

Our Raid schedule is Fri/Sat. 8pm - 11pm est.

Feel free to pm me with any questions you might have!
Discord - JimmyJointz#3302

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Bump. Unavailable during the weekends for raid.