Previous CE 218 4/10 Mythic Rogue LF Raid Team

As title states I am a former CE raider (Lei Shen, Garrosh, Nzoth) currently looking for a new raid team in which to play. Currently 4/10 Mythic with pulls on Inerva as well. I have been maining Rogue since Cataclysm, understand the in’s and out’s of my spec, show up on time and consistently, and pre-research all encounters before arriving at first pull. I work a full time schedule and am available from 8pm est to 12pm est Mon - Friday but have very little wiggle room. My optimal times would be 9pm to 12pm 3 days per week.

I am on the lookout for a guild because despite loving the guild I play with I am not getting the kind of time to play that I have been hoping for. I am ok considering a step down in progression or a newly formed group in order to secure a more consistent / less niche role so please no bench spots.

I know Rogue is not in an amazing place currently but I still more than compete despite not being meta and I am looking for a group with which I can grow and help grow.

If interested please message me on BNET @ mynucka1788#1532 or on discord at mynucka#8044

To the top

Hey Poundsalt,

We’re 4/10M, raid Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST.
If you can make the times work, hit me up on discord and we can chat more.

Mental#9967

Back topside we go, excited to talk to all interested parties

Hey Poundsalt, hope you’re doing well.

<Untouchable> is a new guild on Tichondrius/Horde recruiting exceptional DPS and Healers for CE progression. Reach out to me if you’re interested!

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.

• Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.

• Players who are knowledgable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.

• Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001

• Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Back to the top

Looking for a great fit.

raid time bump

Morning bump

…Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Raid time bump still looking for a great fit for CE focused raiding

Morning bump

Afternoon bump still looking for exceptional fit

Hi Poundsalt! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 3/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

AM bump still looking for an exceptional fitting raid team.

Hey Salt!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Appreciate the consideration Xeps but I cannot make after 12pm est work. Best of luck though!